3,841 results
All reviews the executive lounge indoor pool kids club diamond member settimo lounge bay of naples sea view large hotel walk into town family room up hill beautiful hotel an upgrade main restaurant top floor mount vesuvius train station
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Great hotel and great staff. Restaurant was fabulous, food was amazing and service was very attentive. They have a well-stocked executive lounge that had long hours to accommodate any schedule too. The room was big, clean, beautifully decorated, and the bathroom was well stocked with towels and quality complimentary toiletries. The location is at the top of the hill overlooking the town and marina. Great view from our room and from the restaurant. We didn’t use the outdoor pool because we were here in October and it was too cold but it looked amazing! Highly recommend this hotel if you visit Sorrento!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank MJ G
HiltonSorrentoPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sorrento Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Dear Mj G,

Our Settimo Club Lounge is one of our favorite and most exclusive features we offer! I am so glad you had the opportunity to experience the 7th Floor during your stay here at the Hilton Sorrento Palace!
We are so happy you enjoyed your room, the spectacular views and all the food and beverages offered!
From the whole Team, Thank You!!! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Sorrento Palace in the future! We are at your complete disposal should you have any questions or wish to return to Sorrento!
Warmest Wishes!

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Hotel staff is most accommodating. Wonderful breakfast. Spectacular views. Rooms are very clean.
You must experience the indoor grotto pool. Beautiful and relaxing.
Hilton is a short walk from shopping area.
Even a dreary day is beautiful in Sorrento

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank DHHiggin

Dear Dona H,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your experience at our property. I am glad you enjoyed our Hotel and the sweeping views!
I am so glad you enjoyed the location of our hotel and you were able to take some memorable adventures through Sorrento. I appreciate your noting our indoor pool.
We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel sometimes soon!
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2015

While visiting Sorrento and the blue and green grottos, off the Amalfi Coast, I had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Sorrento Palace. My group of fellow Americans numbered about 15, and the hotel staff treated us to a 4th of July celebration, Italian style. No burgers or ribs, but fabulous pizza with locally grown vegetables and pork sausages and fresh olive oil. We were treated to this feat in the beautiful garden behind the hotel, that is shaded with olive trees. The staff obviously went above and beyond in this endeavor and all enjoyed immensely. The hotel is centrally located and provides easy access to the beautiful sea side village of Sorrento. The rooms were 3-4 star and the staff was excellent.

Room Tip: the higher rooms offer a great view of the city and shoreline
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Scott F,

On behalf of the entire Team at the Hilton Sorrento Palace, Thank you! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of our property as well as having a wonderful experience of Sorrento and of Amalfi Coast!

I am also so pleased to hear you enjoyed a very delicious dinner with your group in the beautiful citrus garden, under lemon, orange and olive trees.

Thank you again for your positive review! The Team and I hope we can welcome you again to the Hilton Sorrento Palace in the future!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2015

My family stayed at the Sorrento Hilton for a week and I can honestly say it was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The hotel itself is beautiful, from the enormous reception area to the rooms, everything was immaculate and stunning. The views from our rooms were beautiful and our rooms were comfortable and very well presented. I cannot praise all the staff highly enough, everyone was friendly, helpful and kindness personified. I dearly would like to go back to Sorrento for another stay and I can't think of anywhere else I would want to stay. Thank you from my self and my family for a wonderful hotel experience!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Wildfrank,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of your time spent with us at the Hilton Sorrento Palace! It is always a true pleasure to read that the Hilton Sorrento Palace is one of the best hotels you have ever stayed and that all your family had fun!!
Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hotel during your long visist in Sorrento.

Should your travels bring you back to the Sorrento Coast, we very much would look forward to welcoming you and your family back!!
The Entire Hilton Sorrento Palace Team and I remain at your complete disposal!
All the Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2015

The rooms are large and comfortable. The hotel is near the main street and is situated at a quiet neighbourhood. It is worth to have breakfast at the hotel. Different kinds of fruits, cereals and bread. I used the hotel as base for travelling around the Amalfi Coast and I was not disappointed. I dined at the restaurant and despite the fact that the menu didn't have many options, I enjoyed my meal. The service was kind and professional.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple