“Bad choice”
Review of Pepe Bianco

Pepe Bianco
Reserve with
Pepe Bianco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 311 Restaurants in Sorrento
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant had been recommended by the owner of the gelato Parler that we stay near as the owner is his friend.... we have been coming to Sorrento for 5 years and have never been so dissapointed. My husband and I shared the ham and melon starter and our son and his girlfriend shared the cannelloni, this was brought out in good time and was lovely. For our next course I had the sea bass, tasted fine but was not as expected, every other restaurant it has come out whole and been filleted in front of us, this was just a fillet, my husband had the chicken escalope which appeared to be swimming in water but we think it was from the cheese on top. Our son and his girlfriend had steak, both asked for it rare, one was cooked as asked but the other over cooked, the only reason we did not complain was we had waited nearly an hour and a half for our mains... others had come in after us, eaten three course and left before we got our mains

1  Thank foalks02
flixbus84, Direttore at Pepe Bianco, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear customer,

We really appreciate your constructive criticism and we've definitely picked up some points from your review to step up, so thank you for taking the time to write it.We're sorry you felt unhappy about your experience to us. The sea bass i can guarantee was fresh and we serve
the fish as it was yesterday because was ordered just a single portion otherwise we've got the fish display which is served minimum for two, the chicken escalope was a bit watery because is served with buffalo mozzarella not from the cow.About the steak iwould like to apoligise again, we're quite new restaurant and we're improving some of the staff.
Finally, we're pleased if you come again in the next future you'll be more than welcome.

Kind regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Pepe Bianco was by far our favourite restaurant in Sorrento. The meals were delicious and beautifully presented. Fabio was extremely friendly, efficient and professional. My mother and I received excellent service from him and Daniele. The decor and music were also pleasant. Since we liked the restaurant so much, we dined there twice. Highly recommended!

1  Thank aus-jskit
flixbus84, Direttore at Pepe Bianco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Alexandra,

thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit.We are glad you enjoyed and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Grazie mille

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We were attracted to dining in the restaurant as the decor looked very stylish and the menu a little different. The owner/manager was very welcoming and friendly. I had the pork in a sauce which was good but my husband had the chicken with tomato and mozzarella which was a little dry. You need to remember to order vegetables as they are not included with the dish. The price of the meal was about average for the town.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My sister and I had dinner here tonight. My sister had the grilled mixed sea food and I had sea bass. Both dishes were very delicious. The owner was very friendly! Overall a great dining experience, we received fresh breads as we didn't order starters. The dessert was fabulous!! The restaurant was very clean too, the wine glasses were spotless which is hard to find in Italy.

1  Thank Dorien_11
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. Kids had gnocchi and carbonara and it was very tasty. We had seafood. Great house wine and outstanding service! We will see you again for sure!

1  Thank Eddie-Conte