“Fab food!”
Review of Accento Restaurant

Accento Restaurant
Reserve with
Accento Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 318 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: USD 11 - USD 32
Description: The typical neapolitan cuisine with our innovative "accent"
Description: The typical neapolitan cuisine with our innovative "accent"
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We came here based on trip advisor reviews and were glad we did! The food was great, particularly the octopus salad for a starter. Also fabulous tiramisu. Although it lacks the atmosphere of marina grande, it is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Four of us went to dinner here based on excellent Trip Advisor reviews and the restaurant’s convenient location to our hotel. As the vibe is quite different from most restaurants in Italy - modern interior, pale blue walls and updated versions of classical dishes - I really wanted to like Accento. Two of us started with a cod and potato appetizer we had never seen on a menu in Italy. While an intriguing choice, it was essentially tasteless. I ordered mixed grilled fish for my main course, something I really enjoyed at other restaurants during our trip. At Accento, the shrimp was very tasty as was the salmon, but the squid and the white fish were disappointing. My husband liked the ravioli in a broccoli sauce, and another member of our group loved the sea bream. The fourth meal of mixed fried fish was neither better nor worse than at other restaurants in the Napoli region.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

we had an excellent dinner in this recent restaurant. The food was of good quality and the price median. In contrast to some other good restaurants we visited they dont offer you a free welcome Prosecco but you have to pay for this.

AccentoRistorante, Proprietario at Accento Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

dear sir, you must say than we don't charge cover o service (COPERTO). thank you

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We we to to this restaurant on our last night in Sorrento. We didn't have a reservation, but got there early so we were able to get a table for 4. All I can say is magnifico! We had a grilled octopus appetizer which was phenomenal. I had an orange crusted fish which had a nice crunch on top and tender and flaky inside. Others in my party had grilled fish platter, lamb chops, pasta with meat like a bolognese. All were delightful. Well worth the cost of the meal. Service was very good which was lacking in many restaurants we went to in Italy. Definitely 4 thumbs up from this crowd.

1  Thank Jon B
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended! My husband and I enjoyed a lovely meal her last night, every course was delicious. The Fried calamari was exceptional, big portion too we shared this dish washed down with some rather nice house wine. We will definitely return the service was brilliant, big thumbs up.