“Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this gem. My husband and I really enjoyed our meal and the friendly service. Good size, great selection and quality food. The organic beer is served in a 500ml bottle and tasted awesome according to hubby.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I've been here twice. The problem with this place is that you get to choose two dishes but there are only four dishes to choose from. The first time I went I didn't really like any of the four choices and was very disappointed. The second time I went I found two dishes that were excellent and so I was very pleased. Bottom line is this is a hit or miss place.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Very nice environment, designed with taste with spacious tables for inside and outside dining.
The owner attended our table and explained the menu detailing the
fresh ingredients.
The wine, a prosecco rose' the best I had. The antipasto a variety of cheese and cold cuts in bite size portions. The country bread was divine. As a main course I ordered the specialty of the house, Baccala ( Cod ) with a variety of vegetables and I shares the roasted calamari.
Both dishes were well prepared and very tasty.
Desserts and fruits completed a good dinned with my 12 friends and family.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

For those visiting Salerno, or Italy in general, this restaurant may look "strange"...no checked tablecloths nor other stereotypical features, yet the food is just great! Wonderful mozzarella locally sourced, interesting cuts of meat, phenomenal Gragnano pasta and a very respectable wine list. I really liked it!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Don't come here expecting a traditional Italian pasta meal. The restaurant reminded me more of a place you'd find in NY than an Italian city. But the food was very good. My fiance had a meat and cheese plate, all very good quality. I had fish which, was light and tasty. Very good wine selection, but the wine was much more pricey than any other restaurant we went to in all of Italy. Overall, not touristy, good food, but pricey.