“What a lovely place!”

Ranked #41 of 816 Restaurants in Salerno
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I searched this restaurant from tripAdvisor, and it really works for me!
All restaurant I visited before this restaurant offered quite salty for me :<
BUT, Ristorante La Spagnola is the first cuisine which has proper taste for me, so I had to say 'cena piu deliziosa', means 'the most delicious' :D
Of course, somebody may feel that needs more salt, but it was really perfect to me!
I wanna say to chef, thank you so much for GREAT food, and to staff for their kindness.
I may not forget tonight forever :) hope you guys who are reading this review to have memorable moment with Ristorante La Spagnola <3

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We were leaving the village of Amalfi and wanted a nice little lunch "typical" but not too expensive. Looked on Trip advisory and saw this little spot. Was way under rated because it was delicious. Awesome lunch and we were back on our way. Come and stop in. You will enjoy.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Went because we were recommended by our local landlord
The service is excellent
Family run place
All fresh ingredients
The fish was so fresh ,simply cooked but amazing taste
They said they do some chicken and pork dishes too
Reasonably priced wine list
Odd looking but tasty tiramisu
You won't regret eating here

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant to go to when in Salerno. The personel is serious about the food they serve and are happy to advize when you want to share your food and create your own tasting menu. The fish appetizers are a good combination of warm and cold and different flavors. The pasta nero is amazing, do not leave without ordering this dark dish. The white wine was also very good, for only 18 euro a bottle.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Typical Italian flavors! We enjoyed excellent pasta with seafood, excellent wine and and the typical "delizia al limone." clean place and suitable for families with children! A+