All reviews rooftop pool made to order eggs amalfi coast our honeymoon little touches wonderful hotel overlooking the beach perfect location deluxe room loved this hotel the hotel staff breakfast terrace every morning sun deck bottle of prosecco private balcony breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It isn`t often where you stay in a hotel and think afterwards that it was impossible to fault.
The staff make it. From reception, at the bar, in the restaurant and the cleaning staff, they are all brilliant.

The location is perfect- great views and a few minutes walk into Amalfi with its restaurants and great transport links. We went slightly out of season and the sea swell meant that some destinations, Positano and Minori, were not always accessible via the ferries. However Amalfi was always open.

The hotel restaurant, Eolo, is one of the best in Amalfi and has wonderful views and food. Try to get a table on the balcony.

Room Tip: Go for a de luxe room with balcony and sea view
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2018

This hotel has an Italian Riviera vibe.. Built into the rock face and overlooking the Mediterranean, it is just steps from the beach, the shops and restaurants of downtown Amalfi, and the pier where ferries and buses connect you Capri, Positano, Salerno, Ravello, and other destinations.

Staff is friendly and helpful, breakfasts are excellent, nice little complementary treats appear in your room, decor is modern and clean, beds are comfortable, the Wi-Fi works. Bottom line, nothing to complain about and much to like.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We are 3 days into a 7 night stay at this Hotel and whilst I usually wait to review a Hotel, I thought I would do a “mid stay review”. From the minute we walked in I was impressed. Lovely welcome by reception. Our bags were quickly taken from us which was fantastic as we had been dragging bags around all day in transit and from that moment NOTHING was too much trouble. My daughter is a Coeliac (gluten free) and EVERYONE is aware and they go that extra mile to make sure she is safe. The hotel is exquisite in every aspect. Can’t fault it. If their was a 6th star I’d give it 6!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The location, the accommodations and the staff would be hard to improve upon. Enjoy a wonderful breakfast, or a drink at sunset on the lovely terrace overlooking the coast and the town of Amalfi. The rooftop pool is lovely with a tended bar right nearby. My only regret was not being able to stay longer!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue N
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first time in Amalfi and I was extremely happy we picked this hotel for our 1 night stay! I was so sad to be leaving as this hotel was amazing!!!! The room, although on the smaller side had such charm to it! I was obsessed with the tile floors! The staff could not have been more friendly, helpful and attentive! It is in the best location as you can literally walk out of the hotel and be in the center of town within 5 mins. I would highly recommend staying here! The ferry dock is extremely close as well so we took our bags and hopped onto the ferry to Positano for our next adventure! Thank you Hotel Marina Riviera for making our stay so wonderful!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple