All reviews his son fresh strawberries amalfi coast croissants sea view clean rooms salami a family run business very pleasant stay hotel bar amalfi center min walk huge terrace would recommend this hotel to anyone bus stop beautiful hotel mediterranean sea
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We foubd this hotel last minute as we were on a road trip. We were super lucky as they had the superior suite available. The views were amazing. Everythung perfect. Very close to center. Thomas and antonio are lovely and very helpful. Definately recomment it

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I wish I would have taken the advice of the reviewers of this hotel and not stay here. While it is in a good location and a clean hotel, there is something very wrong about the owners (an older man, a middle-aged man and a middle-aged woman) of this hotel. When I arrived, I was looking for a place to get a snack. The owners told me it was after 3pm and everything closes from 3pm - 7pm. They said I could eat at their hotel at 7pm. I asked about walking into town and getting a gelato or something and they said everything was shut down – even the stores for shopping. I asked about walking to the beach and getting something there – even just a Coke to drink. They said the beach shut down at 3 - as does everything in the Amalfi Coast – and nothing opens again until 7pm. They said the only thing I could do was go to my room and come back down at 7pm and they would serve me. I thought this didn’t sound right, but I was tired from my long trip and thought I’d take a nap before trying to find something to eat. When I left the hotel around 6:30 to walk to town to eat, the owners asked me where I was going. They wanted to know why I wasn’t staying there. When I walked the 10 minutes to town (a very nice walk along the coast), I found nothing closes at 3pm. Some of the larger or nicer restaurants do close from 3pm - 7pm, but almost everything is open all day and all evening. You can always get something to eat and drink from the other vendors. The next morning, I went to the dinning room for breakfast. I got there 15 minutes before breakfast shut down. They told me I needed to get their earlier but would still serve me that morning. Breakfast was not a choice – or even very good. Everyone sits quietly in the room with a plate of 2 slices of cold meat and 2 slices of cheese with tomatoes. No one talks. I went to put bread in the toaster oven. The owner told me the toaster was already turned off and I couldn’t use it. I turned the toaster on and put the bread in anyway. I walked to the beach after breakfast. When getting my towel, I asked about the restaurant and beach shutting down at 3pm. They said they were open until 6:30 and if I wanted, I could order food to take with me before they closed. The next morning at breakfast, I got there 10 minutes before they shut down. I was told I would not be served breakfast because I was late. Again, it was a room with people not talking. I called out to everyone in the room and asked them what time they had. Someone responded to the owner that it was 7 minutes before closing and said I was there a full 10 minutes early. The owner then said I could have breakfast, but that I had to eat it in the lobby. I told him I wasn’t sitting in the lobby to eat and I would continue to cause a scene until they served me breakfast. It was the same meal – 2 slices of cold meat with 2 slices of cheese with tomatoes. You have to leave your room key with them when you go out. Every time I came and went, they would watch me. When coming in one evening, they pretended they didn’t know me and didn’t think I had a room there. After my first day there, my Internet (wifi) connection would no longer work at the hotel. When I asked about it, they said something must be wrong with my phone – even though it worked everywhere else. This is only a small sample of what I experienced as it would take too long to list everything they did. Someone needs to check into these owners. Something is definitely not right here.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank AnnieRK2
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say that the staff at this hotel was so welcoming and always had a smile on their faces, they we're the sweetest people. The hotel itself is clean and well taken care of. Some of the rooms have a beautiful view of the ocean. It's a short 15-20 minute walk down the hill to the beach & food places, or there's three restaurants a 5-7 minute walk the opposite way. The roads are a little dodgy, just be careful where you're walking or driving at all times. The breakfast was an extra charge of 5 euro per day per person, it's worth it, they offer a decent variety. I think if you come with a car you have to pay for parking. You have to leave your key at reception anytime you go out, which I didn't mind because at least you know you can't lose it haha. When we were checking out they offered us a free drive back to the main area to catch our bus back to Salerno which was very nice considering it costed 25 euro for a 5 minute taxi ride up the hill. Overall I recommend.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel Bellevue is a gem. Incredibly clean, beautiful views, bus stop right across the street.
You can walk to town, it’s just a little tricky on the road curves with the fast cars and buses passing by.
The hotel staff are wonderful - they are very welcoming and even drove us to town a couple of times.
Breakfast is local food, all very fresh, fabulous coffee!
Would definitely return!!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Nice clean place. It is a 30 min walk to the main centre.
The owner of the place was very rude.you cannot talk to the other staff without him being there.
Being a family of 9 we had one room cater for 3 people. Unfortunately the third person was sleeping on a couch. Nothing was offered for then to change to a different size.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family