“Good family restaurant with friendly staff and huge portions!”
Review of The Boulevard

The Boulevard
Price range: USD 11 - USD 22
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Boulevard has been part of the Christmas family since 1979 and is currently owned and run by me Lucy, and my brother Luke. We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner everyday, 7 days a week. Our menu includes lots of fresh fish and homemade dishes as well as a children's menu and daily changing special boards. Pop in for a coffee and homemade scone or a full three course meal! We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 9 August 2016

We visited this restaurant with 2 young grandchildren on a Saturday night and was able to get a table without a booking. The children had spaghetti bolognaise, my husband had a mixed grill and I had a chicken, bacon and avocado salad opting for a light option. However when the meals came we were very surprised at the size of them. I had about 5 big pieces of chicken, with loads of crispy bacon and the salad included avocado, pasta, whole baby tomatoes, peppers and lettuce. It was a very large potion and was delicious. I ended up giving the grandchildren some chicken and pasta as I couldn't eat it all. The mixed grill was equally as large and also very tasty and some of that went to the older grandchild (7yrs).

The member of staff that served us was very friendly and personable.

A very good place to take the children, especially if you are very hungry.

1  Thank M_Sheppard2013

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We have just been in to the boulevard for dinner,after eating breakfast at the sister restaurant in selsey
We ordered
Chicken and ham pie and chips
Lasagne chips and salad
Children's pizza
Children's burger

The food was awful. As you probably saw we left most of it.
Everything tasted overcooked. the chips tasted like they had been through the fryer 3 times.
We spent around £45 I would not have minded if the food was any good.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic varied menu, which more than catered for our needs. Busy but still quick service from friendly and attentive staff, who went the extra mile for us. I can see why this place is so popular. Caters for big/small groups young/old and all years in between. If you need food while in East Wittering, look no further.

1  Thank zlss116
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Only drawback is that parking is very limited you can only park for an hour and it's a few spaces only.
There's a couple of restaurants and shops

1  Thank Walid E
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We were drawn to The Boulevard because they advertised home made chips which seem quite rare and my partner was wanting fish and chips . The restaurant was very busy but the staff although rushing around were great
The portions were huge well presented and tasty and also very good value for money
Well worth the visit