“Fabulous place”

The Reindeer Centre
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I took my 3 grandchildren to the reindeer centre yesterday, I fully recommend this place, we had so much fun. Firstly I’d like to thank the lovely lady cashier on arrival, she was so friendly , all the staff were and we felt very welcome, the animals were very well cared for, it was very clean , the toilets were portacabins which were spotless, plenty of hand wash & loo rolls. There was a pretty gift shop and a spotless cafe eating area where the food was very reasonably priced. You could purchase a cup of tea for £1.75 this included the pretty reindeer centre designed mug which is for you to keep, brilliant . Lots of climbing activities, slides and a bucking bronco , wow that was fun,. What a great day out all for £5 each we will definitely be visiting again.

All reviews
"santa hats"
"meeting santa"
"month old son"
in 3 reviews
"visited for the first time"
"kids will love"
"entrance price"
"hot drinks"
in 5 reviews
"money goes"

Reviewed 13 April 2018

this is a great place for the family, it is reasonable price and has lots of fun things to do for children, they can go to the animal part where they can see rabbits, snakes , bearded dragons plus more and of course there are lots of Reindeers as it would suggest by the tittle of the place, there are also lots of different play activities for children off all ages , there is a café area which is not expensive , you are allowed to take your own food and drink in there or you can purchase it from them, the hot drinks are quite expensive as they are £2 but you do get the new mug they served it in with a photo of reindeers on it to keep, they also have a lucky dip with good prizes and a area where you can have your photo taken , depending on the season it will change, for example Christmas time it will have winter wonderland . they have a gift shop, but I didn't for in so I cannot tell you much about that, but all in all I would say good fun for the family, you can stay all day if you like

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

For just £5 each you can spend a few hours here. You can purchase some reindeer food too for a good price. The animals are well looked after and well fed. The staff are so friendly and attentive to everyone’s needs. Decently priced cafe with plenty of space. Loads to see for children including reptiles, rabbits lambs, goats, horses and many more. There is a bouncy castle a large ball pit a sandy climbing area and much more. The place is clean too. Highly recommended for a day out with a picnic or a morning stroll before lunch. What more can you expect for £5 each!!!!! Love it!!!! ❤️

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I visited here today with my grandchildren, aged 3 and 5. We all loved it. So much fun for the little ones. They met the animals who were well cared for and appeared very happy. They were comfortable with the staff which means to me that they are being looked after properly. Animals make a mess what do people expect? They are not house trained! Their bedding was clean and fresh.
I have been here several times and each time it's better. It gets busy but what do you expect? That's how businesses expand and are able to offer more. The children's play equipment is improving and there are lots to play with.
They have a a barn for a either picnic or offer hot food and drinks at a reasonable price. Most places don't allow you to use the premises to eat your own food.
We paid £5 each entry. Good price.

Will I go again? Most certainly.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We went along today to the reindeer centre. We had read some very off putting reviews which actually put us off coming last weekend. We had an absolutely lovely time. The children loved it ages 20 months to 7. The staff were brilliant, nothi g was too much trouble. Laid back friendly attitude and so good with the children. They went over and above listening and talking to our kids and getting out animals from cages for closer looks/ holds.
The ball pit and play areas were a bonus.
We are a family if four who went along with my sister (also family of 4) and we paid 35 pound's for all of us for 3 hours of hands on up close reindeer, guinea pig, lamb handling/ feeding.
Cannot stress how lovely all the staff were. We will definitely be returning.
Thank you.