Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel
USD 108*
USD 80*
USD 78*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Malcom and Barret(Valencia)(Great Value!)
USD 57*
USD 78*
USD 75*
  • Restaurant
Hotel Melia Valencia(Valencia)(Great Value!)
USD 124*
Melia Plaza(Valencia)
USD 201*
USD 108*
Melia.com
Hostal Venecia(Valencia)(Great Value!)
USD 88*
USD 74*
Senator Parque Central Hotel(Valencia)(Great Value!)
USD 92*
  • Room Service
1,215 results
All reviewsthe congresssquash courtpalacio de congresoscity centrenice hotelswimming poolattended a conferenceold townconference centerbusiness hotelmetro stationbusiness tripchurroscooked breakfastspacious bathroommin walkbuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I came for a night and I really loved it, the receptionist was very nice to us upgrading the room for us with no cost at all, I was extremely happy, then we got the room on the 14th floor which I really liked it, overall it was spot on, thank you very much to the whole team.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for your comments and the score you have given us Aaron !!! We are pleased to know you have been so comfortable and you enjoyed your stay at the hotel with our staff. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon !!!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I've been in this hotel during my holiday in Valencia. The hotel is not very central but it's well served by bus, tram and tube. The room is massive, comfortable, quiet, clean and nice. In the bathroom you'll find everything you need, shampoo, shower gel, shaving kit, toothbrush etc!! My room was at the 14th floor and the view was stunning and amazing. Another beautiful thing about this hotel is the external swimming pool where you can have a nice relax. The girl at the reception was speaking a good English and she has been very helpful providing me a map of the city and telling me how to reach the city center and other places nearby.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you so much for your beautifull words about the hotel Emiliano !!! We are pleased, and you give us a lot of energy to improve each day. We are pleased to know you enjoyed the hotel facilities and the staff and we hope to see you soon in Valencia !!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We visited this hotel at the end of summer on a break in order to see Valencia again. The hotel is clean and modern. The staff were really polite and helpful, especially Practicas on reception who gave us directions to the National Park, a few miles away. Also the barman,I think he was British, very friendly and welcoming.

Room Tip: Next time I would ask for a pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you so much for your excellent comments Catherine !!!! We are delighted to know you enjoyed the hotel and the staff and we hope to see you soon !!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week at end of august. It was a great place to stay, we both loved it. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and cleaned every day. We included breakfast which had a fabulous selection, it lasted us till dinner time in the evening. The outdoor area was a lovely bonus, the swimming pool area and outside terrace was so comfortable to just relax and read. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Valencia. There were also plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance of you didn't want to go into the city. The city was a 15 min bus journey with busses at regular intervals.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your comments !! And for the score you have given us !!!! We are pleased and you give us a lot of energy to improve each day. Thanks again and see you soon !!!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Great location. Checking process was quick and professional. There is a $17 eu parking fee which is normal for area. Wifi is fast and reliable. Rooms are very good, newer modern clean, a/c worked great strong and quiet important for a good nights rest. Bathrooms are pretty cool they have music in them you can pick from 4 music stations. Definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your escellent comments Joe !! We are pleased!!! We hope to see you soon at Sercotel Hotels !!!!