“Outstanding apartment in great location and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Torres dels Serrans, near the apartment Torres de Quart, 100 m away from home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living-room and balcony
Torres dels Serrans, near the apartment
Torres de Quart, 100 m away from home
Living-room and kitchen
Main room I
Main room II
Main room III
Detail of kitchen I
A fully-equipped kitchen for you!
Corner of the living-room
Dining table with original brick wall.
The apartment from the kitchen.
Kitchen detail II
View from the sofa
Isn't it nice?
Living room II
Living room III
View from balcony.
Door entrance with typical Valencian tiles on walls.
Street from the balcony.
Our blue building.
Neighbourhood: Modern Art IVAM Museum (one of the most important ones in Spain)
Bathroom I
Bathroom II
Aerial view of the city with apartment situation.
Detail of candlelights on crystal vases.
View from the balcony, with romantic candlelights
B&W picture of the street from balcony.
The sofa-bed and side tables.
Decorative corner of dining room with lamp.
General view of dining room, with its original wooden beams and face brick wall.
Brick face wall in the dining room, and funny hanging lamp.
Dining room furniture, TV and door entrance.
TV and hanging cupboard detail (HiFi & WiFi)
Double hanging cupboards set.
Front view of dining room furniture from sofa.
Whole view of the kitchen with all its appliances
Front view of kitchen with extractor hood and vitro ceramics.
Lots of wine glasses by the sink.
Geometry also counts!
Detail fo the kitchen.
Decoration detail by the balcony original wooden doors
Two beds for your deserved rest, one of 105 cm and the other of 90 cm, with viscoelastic mattresses.
Corner of room with hanging decoration.
Another view of he room, full of light in the morning!
You can also see the original wooden beams before closing your eyes...
Detail of room decoration with provenzal style side table. The face brick can be completely seen
Entrance to the room, lets have a rest!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Italian first
Any
Mrs Marie...
“Outstanding apartment in great location and wonderful host.”
Reviewed 23 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

An extremely comfortable and well appointed apartment in a great location. Vincente was exceptionally helpful and welcoming. The kitchen was well equipped with everything (and more) than you could ever need including an oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine with coffee provided and fridge/freezer containing wine, beer and soft drinks. There was also a dishwasher and washing machine. The apartment was very well placed for visiting all the places of interest in the Old Town and for bus routes to those beyond with a travel card that Vincente provided. He also provided guide books and maps but also spoke about the city in a way that helped us to make the most of our short stay. Nothing was too much trouble to him from the helpful advice in emails when we first booked the apartment right up to our departure. Vincente has been the most generous and outstanding host we have met over many years of travelling. Thank you Vincente.

25 Sep 2018
You were happy, I am very happy. There’s no other way to understand hosting people in your house. You offer what you know and whatever you think it’s going to make them feel comfortable and like home. And it usually works... ;)
Thanks so much for such undeserved words.
Fare thee well,
Vicente
Inspirati...
“Lovely comfortable flat in great location.”
Reviewed 15 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

Ideally located in the old town and within walking distance of all the main attractions in this beautiful city.
The apartment is very attractive and spacious, and the kitchen is fully equipped with every cooking utensil you could possibly need, and includes a dishwasher and washing machine.
Vicente, the owner, was charming. He was more than happy to spend time giving helpful information and restaurant recommendations.
Prior to our stay he asked if there was anything we might need, and was keen to make sure everything was okay after our arrival.
We hope to return in the future and would not dream of staying anywhere else.
I cannot recommend a stay here more highly.

Your age range 50-64
17 Sep 2018
Dear friends,
You’re definitely too kind to me and my place, but I’m happy to read your friendly words. It’s great to have helped you discover my dear Valencia and its hideaways.
Be very welcome any other time.
Annie F
“An outstanding host and lovely central apartment”
Reviewed 23 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Vincente was the best host ever. We arrived to a beautifully clean apartment with a well stocked fridge, and Vincente had even provided a travel card for us. The apartment was centrally situated so easy to walk to places. Vincente offered to give us a lift to the airport at 8am (like I said - the best host ever!), but we already had return tickets and did not want to inconvenience him. I am busy recommending his apartment to all my friends keen on visiting Valencia - an outstanding host and a lovely comfortable apartment.

23 Jun 2018
I humbly thank you for your kind words, Annie, although I do believe that outstanding people like you are always ready to appreciate and enjoy even the most subtle details and help.
And I do hope your friends start visiting València soon. It’d be great to host all of them!!
Companion...
“Smart apartment on the doorstep of everything”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Excellent well-appointed apartment right in the heart of the old town, but on a quiet street. Short walk to Torres de Quart, Cathedral, Central Market and loads of chocies for eating and drinking. Vicente was extremely helpful during our visit, having left plenty of tourist info in the flat, and even making a restaurant booking for us when we asked for a recommendation. Highly recommended.

8 Jun 2018
Dear friends,
I’m very happy and reassured after reading your comments. The only way to know I’m doing my job correctly is to know I’ve helped guests discover a joyous and cosy city as Valencia.
Thanks for your help.
Vicente
BDonno
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This was our 3rd visit to Valencia staying at the apartment.
Vincente is very helpful and kind and as usual he met us at the airport.
Had a lovely time everything we needed was catered for.
Valencia is a beautiful city with so much to see and do !!!

4 Jun 2018
Great family, great guests, three times sharing with you my apartment and every time is better than the previous one. Thanks so much for your confidence and the best of all is that you are loving this city almost as much as we do, and that is really rewarding to me.
All the best and I wish you will be sometime our first guests coming FOUR times!!
Vicente.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing