We wanted to be close to the train station and found Petit Palace Ruzafa. We were greeted warmly and check in was fast and easy. The room was comfortable and clean. Bed & pillow was comfortable, WiFi worked well and the Buffet breakfast was more than adequate and everything was fresh and presented well (lots to choose from). there was a city tour bus (hop-on-hop-off) very near that we took and well worth the money. large variety of restaurants, pubs and super markets with in 30 seconds walk to 5 minutes walk and all we tried were good food and affordable !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Ruzafa is a modern hotel next to the Gran Via, Valencia with free Wi-Fi and endless business services. Discover this fine hotel near Valencia Joaquin Sorolla rail station and find everything you need during your stay with us, we are at your disposal: personal attention, free Wifi, presents for kids, business centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Petit Palace Ruzafa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Germanias Valencia
- Petit Palace Germanias Hotel Valencia