What a lovely hotel. Racquel was very welcoming and looked after us well throughout our stay. The rooms were clean, comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. The self-service continental breakfast was good. The hotel was in an ideal location - 10 minutes walk from Valencia Nord railway station, 15 minutes from the cathedral and old city centre and 5 minutes in the opposite direction to an interesting area with a wide variety of bars and restaurants. Bearing that in mind our room was extremely quiet and we heard no street noise at all, even though we were only on the second floor. The only reason I haven't rated this as excellent is that access to the shower in the bathroom is a little cramped and might be difficult for the elderly. Nevertheless once in the shower it was wonderful. Plus tea/coffee making facilities in the room would be a welcome addition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Ruzafa is a modern hotel next to the Gran Via, Valencia with free Wi-Fi and endless business services. Discover this fine hotel near Valencia Joaquin Sorolla rail station and find everything you need during your stay with us, we are at your disposal: personal attention, free Wifi, presents for kids, business centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Petit Palace Ruzafa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Germanias Valencia
- Petit Palace Germanias Hotel Valencia