“Discovery of a hidden gem”
Review of SECRETO

SECRETO
Reserve with
SECRETO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 4,023 Restaurants in Valencia
Price range: USD 3 - USD 19
Description: Local food restaurant. Incognito place for dates and small celebrations. Food and wine lovers island in a quite harbor of city center.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A great start of a long weekend in Valencia. This is a small and fantastic restaurant, serving heavenly food in a contemporary atmosphere. The dishes are really made with great care and love, served by very friendly people. What a treat and what a great discovery!

1  Thank Ignaas

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My second visit to this city and I’m glad I found this gem of a place. By far the best meal we had here this time. Will definitely be back!! Well done guys. Don’t lose that passion that you have for food and for your customers

2  Thank camillerim2014
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We loved every single detail in the place.
Ivan (staff) was friendly, and very helpful with my gluten free diet.
The food was tasty (yummy I will say).
Poke, the starter, was one of the best dishes that I have tried for a while.
It was just perfect. I am sure we will be coming back for more !
Five stars well deserved!

3  Thank Nora M
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely, attentive and knowledgeable waiter, delicious food, charming atmosphere...definitely worth a visit! Eat, enjoy, and leave happily intoxicated, with a smile on your face:)

1  Thank Thea B
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We came to this cute little restaurant on our last night in Valencia and it was amazing from beginning to end - the place itself is beautiful and elegant in design, and the food was no different! The menu was in English, and the waiter Ivan was spectacular in explaining the dishes and giving us the best service ever. Even though he was the only waiter on the floor, he gave every table the time and energy each one deserved - at no point did we feel ignored or forgotten. I would definitely come again but remember to reserve a table next time as we had to wait a short while! I cannot fault my visit!

1  Thank LydiaEats