“Excellent sea bass”

Ranked #27 of 900 Restaurants in Benidorm
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and visited here for lunch today. I ordered the sea bass which was recommended by our waiter and my wife the bacon eggs with potatoes with a side of garlic bread. My wife enjoyed her meal and mine well was incredible and melted in my mouth I cannot recommend the sea bass enough and good value at 12euro

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We loved this restaurante so much....the waiters, especially Gustavo, were funny entertaining and made us welcome and relaxed the minute we asked for a table....and the food....oh my, what a feast, the paella was outstanding and the Seafood Grill was just stunning....there were 7 of us, 4 adults and 3 children and including drinks it was just a little over €100....it's a 'not to miss' restaurant if you're in Benidorm...gracias Gustavo y m padre digo 'hola guapo'....

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this gem on a walk up through the old town with friends. A bustling restaurant, we sat outside and watched the world go by. Staff were attentive and friendly, special mention for Gustavo who had plenty of time to share a joke with our table. Ordered the chicken and chorizo paella and it was superb, cooked fresh and served at the table in an authentic pan. Friends enjoyed ham and mushroom omelettes, and the mussels from the tapas menu were also delicious. Good value as well. Throughly recommend!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Another lucky find. Treated ourselves to the Fru de Mer. Not cheap at €80 but well worth the treat. Copious amounts of shell fish, prawns, langoustines, shrimps and a whole lobster. Served with fresh crusty bread, it was amazing

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a five night break to Benidorm. We found this restaurant on our first night and ended up eating there for the five nights. Excellent food, excellent service, excellent prices...what more can you ask for. Will definitely return as we were made to feel one of the family...