“3rd year in a row ”
Review of Sizzler House

Sizzler House
Ranked #112 of 899 Restaurants in Benidorm
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Came here again for the 3rd year in a row but with some other friends. They loved it as much as we did. Highly recommend the T.bone steak. They are so nice with a few extra king prawns. My picture honestly dosent do this steak any justice. 23 oz I think it was but it taste so good.

SizzlerHouse, Manager at Sizzler House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

thanks for your feedback..............we are always here to serve you better every-time

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Prefect fillet steak, one of the best I have eaten. Place was very good. Service a little slow, but there wasn't many staff that I could see. But don't let that stop you coming here

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here 28th August after looking on TripAdvisor. Food was good and service was excellent. I had a sirloin steak (medium) I would say it was actually medium rare, my youngest daughter who can be a bit fussy had a chicken burger and ate the lot. You do not get a big plate full of chips etc. But to be honest if eating a 330grm steak it isn't really necessary!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

steak not bad , bit overpriced for the cut you get cooked nicely however but service was slow. Air con would have been nice .

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Dined here twice during our stay and had really good food on both occasions. Staff very friendly. Nice clean restaurant would recommend.