“AWESOME ☆☆☆☆☆”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had the ribs and cream of chicken with a side of garlic bread with cheese, the food was absolutely beautiful and the staff were really laid back and friendly... this is by far the best food we've had in benidorm, 5 star by far!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I had been to this restaurant in 2014 twice with my family but now on a girls trip I decided to take my friend there for dinner. After an hours walk to find it from our hotel i was about to give up until we spotted it.

I'm so glad we did. The food here is fresh, tasty & piping hot. The service is friendly & kind. The menu is varied & delicious. I just wish we had more time here so we can try more of the menu!
The homemade Strawberry cheese cake is a must!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Staff is great and very attentive but the food was so-so. We had fish&chips, salmon burger and lasagna. We finished it all but nothing stood out. Now not to bash on the establishment, but maybe my feedback will be useful.
Fries tasted rather bland and weren't crispy enough. The ketchup in little individual packs is not the most delicious out there, it just seems not flavourful. Salmon on the burger was overly fried - in my opinion the burger would taste a lot better if the fish was grilled instead. Lasagna could use big improvement, as it lacks that "wow" effect when you first try it. It's tasteless. I understand it's not an authentic Italian restaurant but expected more from a place rated so high on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Visited here for a few drinks, nice cold beer, staff very friendly especially Mario! What a lovely gentleman! Clean and great views over looking the beach! Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Awesome place. Amazing service - Mario and Martin were very attentive. Lovely ambience and a great visit, with a brilliant view