All reviews mad munk hotel dynastic one bedroom apartment main strip after reading some of the reviews bad reviews would stay again fridge freezer a bit worried weekend break big balcony fresh towels washing machine bars hob partying stags
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Granted the hotel manager is arsey with you from the off and the €200 deposit is steep cos the rooms are basic.
Shower is powerful and good tho.
Its not the Ritz but its central to the bars an perfect for a lads weekend as a base.
Wouldn't stay here with the family or for longer than a long weekend but for what we needed it was spot on an got our money back within a few days as i'd paid on card.
Probably wouldn't stay here again due to the €200 deposit being steep to be honest but overall not as bad as the reviews and a decent base for a winter weekend we the lads.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank smitch86
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Well went to stay all good at 1st stayed for the week cleaner's came in did not change or make the beds, and did not leave any toilet roll. So went down to the office only to be told they only provide you with one toilet roll for 2 people for the week, in all my trips to benidorm I have never been told that before. I know you pay for what you get but come on one toilet roll cut backs brexit whatever won't be going back any time soon..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Darren A
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Must say was surprised after looking at all the reviews, to all that think this is a 4 star hotel go and stay in one and pay the money, my app was clean no one bothers you , hot water on tap , boiler in app so you control hot water , stayed for 9 days clean sheets and towels in room , come and change them after 5 days , if you need more go to office next door , staff nice and helpful, it’s a nice base right in new town , I’d say I was surprised how nice it was I payed 165 for 9 days , lifts not slow at all ,I was in 5 floor , , OK YOU HAVE TO PAY 200 € deposit , refunded at checkout no problem, it’s a nice base to explore Benidorm , market wed and Saturday just down the road where you can buy your Rolex or designer handbags from 10€ , o I got a TV in room for free has uk bbc and itv , all good all round . Recommend for having your own app in Benidorm , if you want your own space it’s brill but if you like 5 star hotel go and pay the money

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank Grant T
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Keep away from this place, once we got to the hotel we where told there was a 200 Euro deposit for each room, I wouldn’t have payed 200 euro to buy the room. Would be a lovely place for a cat and dog shelter as this can not be sold as accommodation to people on holiday. Room was dirty and smelt like a dust bin tried to point out this to the ‘MANAGER’ but was just told it’s okay and then to be stared straight in the eyes. Anyways keep away unless you want to be eaten by bed lice sleep on someone else’s wee and intimidate by a 6 foot 7 woman.

Thanks for the stay Benidorm

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jaffle1
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Got there Xmas eve no office open no porter on site got keys from hotel round the corner.when we got to the apartments a couple said hope you have beds in your apartment I laughed well we got to 4th floor opened door no beds just a uncomfy sofa and a pull out bed ,but no room to put the bed up so had to put table and chairs on the balcony every time you walked into the room it smelt so musty ,plug sockets hanging of the walls ,no change of towels allocated one toilet roll lol think you get treated better in a prison cell as the room weren’t much bigger never again would I stay there just the pits need a good overhaul some tlc think they have a nerve taking 200 euros off you for a deposit avoid at all cost .

Room Tip: My tip don’t book it
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends