All reviewsmad munkhotel dynasticone bedroom apartmentafter reading some of the reviewsmain stripbad reviewswould stay againfridge freezerplenty of hot watera bit worriedweekend breakfresh towelswashing machinebarshobbkpartying
Reviewed 17 December 2017

We stayed here at the beginning of November. Myself and 2 friends in a studio room. The room had 2 single beds and a smal pull out sofa bed which was so uncomfortable. We had to check in at another hotel and make our way here. £200 deposit required or they wont let you check in. Nothing written about this on any confirmation documents so very unexpected. Got into our room to find bed sheets ripped, the wardrobe was massively damaged, floors dirty. I think that you only get what you pay for but I would now pay more to ensure at least a decent bed and a clean, undamaged room. I had to pay a deposit for damages yet I was allowed to check in to a room with damaged furniture? We paid a cash deposit, but because we checked out on a Sunday and they was closed, they put a letter under our door saying we now had to pay another deposit on a card to get the cash back before we go. Then on Monday, they would check the room and refund the cash which took a further few days to get back. Overall, if you want cheap accommodation, expect a cheap room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner visited at the end of October and honestly where actually traumatised from the minute we walked into the room there was totally nothing right with the hotel at all and will never go back. First when we arrived it was around 10pm and we had to walk all the way round to another hotel to get our keys which wasn’t ideal as we didn’t even know where to go! Then we had to share a sofa bed which wasn’t ideal the sheets where all ripped when we got there and only had one pillow for the both of us. The bath and shower curtain was manky there was dirt in the bath but gave them the benefit of the doubt and cleaned it away then our toilet flush broke !!!! The roof in the bathroom was also coming away along with no bin in the bathroom ( which doesn’t seem like anything but ? ) and a dirty mop in the toilet. Had the worst holiday ever because of this but we still made time for us to enjoy ourselves but would recommend not to go to this hotel ever!!!!! We are a young couple and it takes a lot for us to get annoyed but this was terrible, the man at reception was also very weird and rude, and the pool was freezing !!!!!!! When we were leaving the reception staff where nice but the building altogether is dirty and the lift is a disgrace would never go back there ever. I could say a lot more but I’ll leave it at that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Morgan C
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve got to say this hotel was ideal for what we needed and I was surprised with what we got for our money. Amazing value and superb help from all the staff.

Pool was shut so I cannot comment but looked great.

We were in G13 which is an awesome room not too high but high enough. Great views and a really large apartment for what we needed.

It has a great shower and even a washing machine.

We stayed for 7 days and it was perfect for what we needed.

I would definitely visit again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Ok its no 5 star luxury hotel. But just coming to the end of a weaks stay here. And the only downfall is having to walk all the way round to get to the main strip. Rooms are not masive and a bit dated but maids have been round with sheets and towels. 3 lifts all working . For the money you cant knock it. Just a path through the gap on the photo is all it needs

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Don't read earlier reviews-this place is ideal for a short break. Myself and my boyfriend stayed 4 nights for the fiesta-comfortable stay-we had no problems with the room and the price we had paid. Yes it's not 5 star but we didn't pay for 5 star, everything in room was in working order and the shower was very powerful. Pool area was clean with enough sunbeds for all of us who wanted one. Check in was at hotel dynastic where a 200 euro deposit was taken and was then returned to us on checkout once the room had been checked.Very near to main strip and loads of bars, restaurants around. Very near to the beach.

Room Tip: We were in room 1E which didn't have a balcony although had sliding doors that opened and was a brilliant sun trap.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple