2,523 results
All reviews main building great hotel pool area outdoor market plenty of choice english bacon half board small balcony single room plenty of sunbeds evening meal show cooking air con three star night life every night reception staff
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband enjoyed our stay all staff were great with out 19 month old son Junior.the receptionists .. catering staff ... cleaners were so nice the friendliest place iv stayed.
It's close by to everything which was perfect.
Rooms were very clean.
I didn't have to worry about what was on the menu to cater for Junior as the chef was happy enough to cook chicken nuggets ect for him.
The facilities were so good we loved the indoor pool and the child's play area.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gemmaallison31
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This my 3rd time at the hotel, but the first with kids.

We had a quad room, which was 4 beds in a row. This was expected, we joked that we where glamping. The beds were comfy (apart from the 4th camp bed) and the room was spotless.

The food was great quality. I liked that as half board we could go for lunch and eat out for dinner. They could maybe have a kids section as my nine year old, was constantly being pushed out of the way by adults. I had to act as bouncer when she went up for food.

The drinks in the hotel were reasonably priced, and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

Now my only reason for not given 5 stars. the entertainment...... We had booked this as it was recommended as a family hotel. Only problem being it was 95% Spanish guests when we were there and everything was in Spanish. We asked about the kids club and were told the 9 year old was too old, this particular week, but would be fine the following week (we were leaving on Easter Sunday). We went to the quiz night.... it was in Spanish... granted the waiter said he would ask them to do it in English as well, but we didn't want to make a scene. I'm sure in the summer this is a great hotel for kids, but I guess we chose the wrong time. The other bar had a duo on most nights (for the ballroom dancing) Have to admit it was fun to watch, but the kids were bored.

I think next Easter we'll book rio park or flamingo as they seemed to have good acts on, in the evening.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Macysmum
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Just want to say enjoyed our stay so much in March I'm going to book up again for June and september, a brilliant group of staff , from housekeeping , waiting staff, bar staff and reception , an asset to the servigroup, Gordon And Sandra Cutmore Room 902

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Gordon C
Hoteles Servigr... H, Customer Service at Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear guests,

Thank you all so much for your kind words, which we will pass on to our team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again in our hotel.

Kind regards,
Customer Service Department.
Hotel Servgiroup Pueblo Benidorm.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Just had a week at the pueblo in Benidorm , what can I say ,would recommend it to anyone,will definitely be going back.rooms are great ...food couldn't fault it. Staff very friendly,Free WiFi in room--- Free safe in room.overall a faultless holiday.Thankyou HOTEL PUEBLO.and JET 2.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kevinkane1
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from this lovely hotel would recommend it to all great location central to everything bars club restaurants beaches staff were brill food was good could be warmer the hotel is very clean lovely pool area lifts were good not long to wait we were in room 802 facing the large out door market and the street looking down to the beach lovely sun in the morning on the small balcony rooms cleaned every day staff were very helpful good all round hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple