“Fabulous!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Had a lunch here on my own on the first day of my stay in Benidorm whilst I waited for my friends to arrive. The food was amazing, as was the service.
When my friends wanted somewhere lovely for dinner, a couple of days later, I didn't hesitate to suggest Casa Toni and again the food and service were second to non.
Between us we tried fillet steak and sea bass, both were amazing and the deserts made onsite were gorgeous.
Casa Toni is an oasis amongst the common place British Bars.

1  Thank Claire J
There are newer reviews for Restaurante Casa Toni

Reviewed 20 May 2016

We stopped off for snacks and coffee and the snacks were value for money and the drinks prices compatible with other venues.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I just loved this place Toni and the staff were very good the food was typical Spanish The restaurant was typical Spanish the restaurant was not to large. I went with friends here and on my own. The quality of the food was very good.the fish that we had was so very fresh. Do not miss this restaurant.

Christina

3  Thank barcelona504150
Reviewed 28 December 2015

We just loved this place. Toni the owner guided us in the choice of his spanish specialties and everything was excellent. We shared the starters and had sole fish as a main course.
Dont miss this restaurant IF you like traditional food.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

We are regular customers, but every experience there, reinforces our favouritism to that restaurant.

They have the best quality in their
products and you can see that the employees and manager enjoy giving the best attention to their clients

Having a huge varieties of wines and a wide menu with Mediterranean cuisine.

This week we had the pleasure to enjoy an astonishing dinner, starting with delicious anchovies, see food (sepionet)... And for the main plate an amazing steak tartar (out of menu, and booked before the meal) that let us wanting more of that tasty plate. It was serve with an exceptional 200 monges Rioja wine

Every day in that place is an incredible experience.. 100% recommended