“Lovely mussels and paella”
Review of La Mejillonera

La Mejillonera
Ranked #24 of 890 Restaurants in Benidorm
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The location is very easy to find out. Since the second one we've been received from a very kind staff whom recommended very well dishes and portions. Mussels are very tasty and the paella too. Personally I can recommend the mejillones rellenos and pulpo a la gallega. The price is very good compared to the quality of the food

There are newer reviews for La Mejillonera

Reviewed 17 March 2017

we visited here in march and at first it was very hard to find, but eventually found it as we love seafood. we had the mussels to start in white wine I didnt like the sauce they brought it in as it was just like thickend cornflour and we could not taste the garlic or the wine, we wish we had ordered them plain. we had the garlic prawns then, and they were nice, very friendly staff and the price is good . we paid 9 euros for the mussels which we shared, and 12 euros for the prawns.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I ate here as part of a group of 6. This was a first time experience for me, as I don't tend to eat fish and have never had muscles or squid. The food was generally quite nice. we all ordered a meal and shared the food out.

My meal of choice was the steak, I did request it to be medium-well and it came out medium-rare. although this was not how I ordered it, it was actually a very nice steak.

The total came to about €90, which works to about €15 each. which was not bad for the huge quantity of food we consumed. I believe they also threw in a little extra as we were a large spend. We were also offered a free shot at the end of the meal.

Very pleasant meal and nice environment. would recommend.

1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Had a few days in Benidorm with work colleagues and came to this restaurant based upon it's Tripadvisor reviews.
Didn't disappoint, we got A LOT of food for our money and the staff were brilliant. Very attentive, very polite and offered us free shots at the end to thank us for being such lovely customers.
I'm not sure I will be going to Benidorm again but would definitely recommend this restaurant to others looking for a quality restaurant for dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I was well impressed with this little restaurant the mussels were really good although I did have to send the first lot back as they were not hot but only luke warm they changed them with no problem and they were wonderful my husband had the chicken tears with homemade mayo very nice also and we shared like small roast potatoes in a homemade aioli sauce also wonderful
Cant wait to go back