“Tasty tasty tasty...”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Really enjoyed an evening here, had a good old fashioned feel to the outdoor covered dining area. The staff were friendly and enjoyed sharing a joke with you. The sangria was good and the ribs & chicken we ordered even better.
Lovely food for a low price.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Really good find this. Both my partner and I throughly enjoyed! San miguel & ribs went went down treat! Highly recommended

Reviewed 26 August 2016

went here one hot afternoon the service was so slow my partner only wanted a light lunch which the waitress finally got right after a few corrections saying that it was a nice place to eat with cooling fans overhead and ice cold beers.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Wish I never went, fond childhood memories of this place ruined by the rude waiter and slow service. Took over an hour and half from ordering food, the waiter had no interest and proceeded to serve several customers that came in after us. Food was nice but the atmosphere was awful. Felt like they didn't want our custom.

Would not return.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I visited a couple of days ago with my fiancé hoping to sample some of the 'chicken-y delights' of Costa Blanca's clubbing capital. Now -being Benidorm - I wasn't expecting Michelin star; however what I got was not only inedible, but was also definitely not chicken. I opted for the Mexican Chicken with barbecued potatoes, and was served stringy, boiled meat with a bland pasta sauce poured on top and a jacket potato that wasn't cooked through. Put simply, it was disgusting, but my partner's meal was even worse! He went for the Grilled Chicken Breast with chips; the meat that was served either came from some gargantuan bird with breasts like car airbags, or was in fact not chicken at all. It was the size of a dinner plate, which would have been a bonus if it hadn't tasted like melted lego bricks.
After having the misfortune of swallowing a mouthful, my partner called the waiter over to say that the meat didn't taste quite right, and wished to order something else from the menu. The attitude he was met with stunned the both of us! The waiter swore at my partner, saying the chicken was 'fresh' and commenting that if we didn't like it we must not be hungry! After abusive language from this rude man, we both wanted to leave. My partner said that he would pay for the chips and the drinks we'd had, but would not pay for the rank meat. After some heated argument, with the waiter again shouting at us that the meat was 'lovely' and 'fresh', he slammed the bill for the drinks down on our table and screamed at us to leave, which we did hastily.
I would strongly advise anyone considering this 'restaurant' to reconsider - and I sincerely hope a member of management is reading this review and puts the incredibly rude man through some extensive customer service course.