“Wow”
Review of Nosh

Nosh
Ranked #2 of 900 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: USD 9 - USD 35
Description: Nosh restaurant launched as Benidorm's latest dining experience. Located just off the walking street, in the Old Town's main dining destination, calle de la Palma. At Nosh we are passionate about great, fresh, healthy food! Sourced locally, cooked fresh and accompanied by the perfect selection of wines and cheese. Don't forget to check out the weekly specials menu in addition to the exciting flavours offered on our main menu.
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

What an amazing restaurant, had fantastic service, made to feel so welcome. We were a group of 21 and the kitchen managed this perfectly serving everyone delicious food. I would go back to Benidorm just to visit Nosh again. Well done Owen and team you should be so proud of yourselves producing such fantastic food in such an awesome atmosphere. Thank you

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I only have good things to say about this wonderful place that deserves to be restaurant number 1 in Benidorm.
We found it really by chance and had one of the best meals of our holiday there.
Everything is fresh and they apparently even do their smoking in house.
I had the cauliflower and smoked bacon soup, then I had drunken mussels ( Mussels, chorizo, peppers, white wine and tequila), my boyfriend had the slow cooked cuban pork belly with avocado fritters, cuban pickled salsa and a little mojito. Fantastic service, the place is clean, friendly and romantic atmosphere.
My only regret is that I was too full for a pudding, as I am sure they are FANTASTIC! Looking forward to our next meal there :-)

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Just back from my first visit to Benidorm, found this fantastic restaurant on our last night, the food was absolutely fabulous, full of flavour from start to finish. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough a must visit if you are holidaying in Benidorm. It has only recently opened and the owner Eoin made us feel really welcome.

I will definitely be back.

1  Thank maggiefagan10
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Recently spent a a long weekend in Benidorm and came across this little gem in the old town. The menu is fantastic and the food tastes equally fantastic with perfect wines. The front of house service is very professional and welcoming. Thoroughly enjoyed both our evenings here and it's great value for money. Top class lads/ladies, keep up the good work. You deserve every success. .

1  Thank Cityhols
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Just back from a weekend trip to Benidorm.(four day trip) We ate here 3 times and still there are items on the menu that I want to try. The menu itself makes your mouth water and when the food arrives you are never disappointed. Eoin and his staff are so helpful and talk you through the menu will advise you on your wine. Food Staff Wine Service and prices all TOP NOSH cannot recommend this this restaurant highly enough

1  Thank DeclanandMarian