“The best restaurant in Benidorm”
Review of Son de MAR

Son de MAR
Reserve with
Son de MAR is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 888 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: USD 12 - USD 60
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

After our arrival in Benidorm we we're quite shocked about the amount of tourist restaurants with low quality food. On our third day we found Son de Mar. This was such a relief for us. After a mile of tourist restaurants on the side of the boulevard, we found a place that looked modern and refreshing. We sat down and and were immediately welcomed by one of the waiters. I ordered the entrecote and my girlfriend ordered the tuna tataki. The meat I got was perfect, it came with a hot plate so I could cook my meat how I liked it. My girlfriend fell in love the tuna tataki. Two days later we came back to Son de Mar. We decided to share a paella together, wich was filled with all kind of sea fruits. It was delicious. After a week of eating in other restaurants we came back to Sol de Mar. None of the other restaurants came close to Sol de Mar. The last 2 days my girlfriend ate te tuna tenaki again. I ate the lamb shoulder and on the last day the solomillo con foie. Both were excellent. It was by far the best restaurant we could find in Benidorm. On my last note I really want to thank Juan (the waiter that served us all 4 times) for his outstanding, professional and friendly service. It was a great experience!

1  Thank Martijn B
Grupo Aurrera B, Director Comercial at Son de MAR, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Martijn B
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant. We hope you had a great holiday here in Benidorm, and hope to see you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Son de MAR

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

As it was my other half's bday I wanted to go somewhere special for dinner and I found this place through TripAdvisor and I'm delighted we went there. Food was amazing and the staff was very friendly. Would definitely go back there!

Grupo Aurrera B, Director Comercial at Son de MAR, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear docjoanna

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, right by the Levante beach, with excellent food and a great service. We ate a marisco paella and an Iberican secret paella with honeyed rice, both were very good. Also, the Couland de chocolate was delicious.

Dear Daiana S

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Had a meal for two here with drinks 3 courses and hot bread rolls for less than 60 euros.
The Burrata Cheese Salad was divine we could have eaten just that but we had the Vegetarian Paella as a main course and it wasn't a let down. The deserts were to die for The Canoli with orange crème and the Chocolate Fondant were just too good, you don't often get deserts as good as these. We shall definitely be back.

Grupo Aurrera B, Director Comercial at Son de MAR, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Paul D.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Good food, Good price. We laughed when we got the bill. My friend ate a 35 days aged entrecôte, and i ate paella. Comming back, had too try the entrecôte

Dear Jørgen S