“Inarguably the finest Italian home made cusine in Spain.”
Review of Letrusco

Letrusco
Price range: USD 10 - USD 23
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not even in Italy we tasted pizza like Diana's. Couldn't do any better. Service at its best. Truly the best Italian cusine in Spain and in the world. Wine selection is great, deserts are superb. Green tea tiramisu and Amaretto panna cotta beyond anyone's demands. Worth having lunch or dinner all year round.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Really good pizza and wine!
We went for a small birthday celebration and we were very pleased with the restaurant and the service was very good. Very good value for money.
It is definitely on our list next time when we will visit Castellon.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Ate at this restaurant on a Thursday night. It was half full. There was no English menu but the waitress who also had very little English tried as best she could to help us. I had a pizza and my wife had a pasta dish with salmon. We shared a mixed salad which they had made up with ingredients not specifically on their salad menu. All the food was excellent, beautifully freshly made and very tasty. My wife had a tea to finish and I was given a limoncello. All came to under €30 and was well worth it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

On my way to Villareal I stopped in this nearby city to eat. I found this Italian place, which was a great suprise. Amazing original Italian pizza. There were also many choice of pasta and meat. Couldnt try everything but I was more stuffed with the big pizza that I was served. Great service, good prices.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

The pizza is very good, however the ingredients are typical of the spanish
cuisine (with some exceptions)!