“Absolutely the BEST!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Heart of Pamplona

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hallway
rooms with a view
street view (blue apartment)
front door
livingroom - windows look down on the cobblestone streets of the historical city
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mjg767
Spokane, Washington
“Absolutely the BEST!”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

First, let me say that this is an absolutely beautiful apartment in a central area of Pamplona. The apartment is spacious, comfortable, immaculately clean, and well-equipped. It is right in the center of town, close to all the major sights, yet it is very quiet. Although the apartment alone would be enough to recommend it, the support and attention of Stephanie and her team made our stay truly memorable. My husband and I were walking the Camino, but wanted to stay an extra day in Pamplona to see the city. I mentioned to Stephanie that it would also be my husbands birthday during our stay. Stephanie responded with recommendations for how we could celebrate. She helped arrange for Cava and some regional foods to be in the apartment when we arrived as a surprise for him. She also made an reservation at an amazing restaurant for us. It was a special way to celebrate. Even more, I contacted her a day before we arrived because I had a tooth that was bothering me. She arranged a dental appointment, as well as an interpreter to go with me. The problem was solved with antiobiotics and didn't adversely affect our trip. This support shown was above and beyond any I expected. We had a truly wonderful stay in Pamplona. I unreservedly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a truly special place to stay in this city. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jun 2017
Dear Mary,

Many thanks for your kind review and also for being such great guests. 'Until always' as they say in Spanish :-)
HappyBCTr...
Ladner British Columbia
“Great apartment in central location - friendly and helpful owner”
Reviewed 26 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We (a couple) stayed in Pamplona for 3 nights on our route from the Basque region to Barcelona, and we wished we could have stayed longer. The apartment owner, Stephanie (“Heart of Pamplona Tourist Apartments”), was really friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable of the area. Whether you want to drive, cycle, walk or even climb in Navarra or the Basque region, Stephanie and her team will help you make the arrangements. Her enthusiasm and love for Pamplona and the surrounding areas are infectious. We did not know what to expect when we arrived in Pamplona, but it turned out to be a highlight of our month long holiday in Spain – thanks in no small part to Stephanie and Inaki. We stayed in A Flavour for the Historical Spanish Setting for the first night of our 3 night stay in Pamplona. The apartment is clean, comfortable, and in a good central location (within walking distance of all the major sights in Pamplona) – parking is available (for a fee) at the nearby underground parking lot at Plaza de Toros. We moved to Stephanie’s apartment called Zapa Palace on Calle Zapateria for our last 2 nights in Pamplona (this apartment is fantastic - true to its name, it was like a palace – huge, with 3 bedrooms and lovely wooden floors – beautiful and palatial). Stephanie was born in Canada and speaks excellent English. We highly recommend that you get in touch with her if you are planning a visit to Pamplona or the nearby areas. You will be very glad that you did.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Jun 2016
Dear Lynn and Russ,

Many thanks for your lovely review. I feel fortunate to have guests like you to come visit Pamplona and stay in our apartments. You were excellent guests and are always wecome back. Big hug, Steph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing