Open today: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Zip Line tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Zip Line
from USD 90.70
More Info
from USD 36.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Our experience started from time we booked, friendly and knowledgeable staff knowing that your safety is their priority. The fun part is important but comes after that. The environment in generally is great. WC maintained and vending machines for drink are available on site. Transportation experience was really good, too.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This adventure was so much fun because it was more than just typical zip-lining! You get to do zips over a beautiful lake but along the way there are fun ropes courses with different degrees of dificulty! overall it was a lot of fun and very safe.
the driver picked us up from our hotel, but we weren't sure who it was at first because he did not have on anything identifying him, but once we got there it was a great experience!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended to adventure seekers. I spend very nice and unforgettable time here!!! For sure I will come back here if I can visit Madrid again❤️

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent experience. They pick you up in the city and take you to the park. It is a combination of adventure course and zip lining. There are two courses. Family and deported. My younger son could only do familia because he was not tall enough for the other one. It was excellent. And in my opinion plenty adventurous. Bring water because it is dry. They have for sale there too. The people were really nice and helpful. We were 9 of all ages and sizes and we all had a blast. It does require a certain level of physical readiness but nothing major. Highlight of my kids trip.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Forestal Park is situated down a back road up in the mountains. My friend and I had a blast with the guides and the course. The guides were able to communicate in spanish and decent english- they were so much fan and made the entire experience a blast. It is an actual workout if you take the harder options. I definitely want to go back, and suggest everyone to go if they get the chance.