“Ziplining + ropes course!”
Review of Zip Line

Hiking Madrid Hidden Mountains
Ranked #14 of 114 Outdoor Activities in Madrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ready for the best Adventure Experiences Spain has to offer? There’s nothing like a day zip lining in an amazing adventure park! or Horse riding among amazing paths!. You will have the unique opportunity to feel the excitement while enjoying great views. Enjoy any of the wonderful experiences surrounded by the best views!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 14 August 2016

This adventure was so much fun because it was more than just typical zip-lining! You get to do zips over a beautiful lake but along the way there are fun ropes courses with different degrees of dificulty! overall it was a lot of fun and very safe.
the driver picked us up from our hotel, but we weren't sure who it was at first because he did not have on anything identifying him, but once we got there it was a great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 11 reviews
"park"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended to adventure seekers. I spend very nice and unforgettable time here!!! For sure I will come back here if I can visit Madrid again❤️

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent experience. They pick you up in the city and take you to the park. It is a combination of adventure course and zip lining. There are two courses. Family and deported. My younger son could only do familia because he was not tall enough for the other one. It was excellent. And in my opinion plenty adventurous. Bring water because it is dry. They have for sale there too. The people were really nice and helpful. We were 9 of all ages and sizes and we all had a blast. It does require a certain level of physical readiness but nothing major. Highlight of my kids trip.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Forestal Park is situated down a back road up in the mountains. My friend and I had a blast with the guides and the course. The guides were able to communicate in spanish and decent english- they were so much fan and made the entire experience a blast. It is an actual workout if you take the harder options. I definitely want to go back, and suggest everyone to go if they get the chance.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction