Open today: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Zip Line tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Zip Line
from USD 87.70
More Info
from USD 35.80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My son (14) and me visited the place. They pick you up from Madrid and it is approx. 1 hour drive to the park. You have 2.5 hours. We did 3 traks on the park. There are total of 6 tracks (the 6th mostly relies on "hand power"). Apart from these 6 tracks there is a specific canopy track (only ziplines). Since we did not have the time and since ziplines are also embedded in the other tracks, we skipped and canpy track.

The equipment is advances and good. The guides are also very good. We enjoyed the activity very much. It is highly recommended if you like such activities.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

They eased everything for us snd also had other activities that they helped arrange for us through their websites.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

There was a lot of rope courses and zip lines. The man who picked us up was very open and friendly...

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My family and I went here on our last day of vacation, and we couldn't have picked a better activity to end our trip on a good note. They had something for all skill levels. My 79 year old grandfather had a great time doing the zip lines, and I (an 18 year old outdoor enthusiast) found the ropes course circuits fun and challenging. Staff was awesome!!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Quite cool to visit and experience the very zipline! I was definitely amazed of the staff, without doubt they would be completely helpful during your eventual visit! I really let my adventurous spirit get free, so do that favor for yourself as well....You won't regret it :)))

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

It is a wonderful place, all amazing, neat clean, an amazing adventure to enjoy friends, family. I hope to return soon indeed

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Very cool. Attentive and friendly staff! Safe and pleasant place. Experience very good. recommended for those who are in Madrid.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Our experience started from time we booked, friendly and knowledgeable staff knowing that your safety is their priority. The fun part is important but comes after that. The environment in generally is great. WC maintained and vending machines for drink are available on site. Transportation experience was really good, too.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This adventure was so much fun because it was more than just typical zip-lining! You get to do zips over a beautiful lake but along the way there are fun ropes courses with different degrees of dificulty! overall it was a lot of fun and very safe.
the driver picked us up from our hotel, but we weren't sure who it was at first because he did not have on anything identifying him, but once we got there it was a great experience!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended to adventure seekers. I spend very nice and unforgettable time here!!! For sure I will come back here if I can visit Madrid again❤️