Eden Paraiso Neptuno
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
USD 420*
USD 169*
USD 134*
USD 125*
  • Restaurant
Ayre Gran Hotel Colon(Madrid)
USD 151*
USD 122*
USD 189*
USD 161*
Melia.com
  • Pool
Ibis Madrid Calle Alcala(Madrid)(Great Value!)
USD 79*
USD 110*
USD 99*
Agoda.com
USD 127*
USD 105*
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2011

...You probably should not be paying the price of a hotel! I am very surprised by all of the positive reviews. Walking in to the reception area I thought maybe the hotel was under renovation, but it appeared not to be after all. There was hair in the bed. There was hair in the shower. The AC would not cool down the room, which might not have been a problem with a room on a lower floor or the window actually opened. We asked twice to have the AC examined, both times the problem appeared to be fixed but was not. Was too warm to sleep, and in addition to the very thin walls, which even allowed you to hear the person next room using the bathroom and blowing his or her nose. Wifi connection did not work for our iPhones, and it is only offered in the common area.

Location clearly is what you pay for and it is quiet convenient, right in the Puerta del Sol 1 min from the metro. The receptionists were nice and helpful. However, would not recommend this area to stay in unless you enjoy being amongst masses of tourist. Was not happy paying the price upon departure though was happy to get out ASAP in the morning. Stay at your own risk- consider yourself warned!

Room Tip: on the bottom floors so its not too hot in your room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I had a wonderful stay at Eden Paraiso Neptuno. I had booked a single room, but was kindly upgraded to a room overlooking the street with a balcony (which is what I had wished for).
I didn't have breakfast in the hotel, so I can't coment on that...but I can say that the staff was always helpful and with a smile.
it's 3 steps from the metro, which is a big plus.
the room was a perfect size for me...the wifi does not reach the rooms (at least mine, 3rd floor) but that was not much of an issue, I went to the breakfast room (1st floor) and the wifi worked perfectly.
It is a noisy area (like most city centers), but I knew from the start before booking, and that was not an issue for me...it was nice to see all the people walk by from my balcony.
The airconditioner worked great...cooled the room very quickly, and that was one of the reasons I booked this hotel, because of the individual air conditioners in each room, as some other hotels, didnt have that option. (some hotels have AC that they control).
The room was nicely decorated, modern, clean, and a great value for what I paid.
I would definitly recomend this hotel.

Room Tip: Very inexpensive breakfast a few steps from hotel, in Puerta del Sol. A Cafe and a pastry for less than 3 euros.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank yesiloves2travel
Reviewed 27 August 2011

I booked this hotel for a short break in Madrid after reading reviews on trip advisor and I wasn't disappointed. I was greeted very warmly by the receptionist and provided with suggestions of suitable restaurants in the surrounding area. My room was interior with no view but also very quiet so could sleep soundly! It was spotlessly clean with a super bathroom and power shower. I did not have breakfast in the hotel but there were many cafes in the area as the hotel was only steps from Puerto del Sol. I loved Museo de Jambon which had a counter for breakfast and seemed to be where all the local people ate so had a really good atmosphere! At all times the staff were very friendly and helpful, even fixing my air conditioning control very late at night. The hotel is so central to all Madrid has to offer and I would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: interior rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We stayed in Eden Paraiso Neptuno in Madrid for one night. The hotel is 1 min away from the nearest metro station and neraby the hotel were supermarkets, shops and restaurants. The location of hotel is the best, because it is right on the shopping street in central Madrid. It was great! The staff was helpful and was english speaking. For this price the hotel was great. If we go back to Madrid we definitely we will stay again there.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2011

The location is very central. Close to the metro and walkable to the Atocha train station. The rooms are new and clean. Our room had AC. The hotel let us check in early without any issue. Giving it a 3 star because the walls are thin. We stayed here 4 nights and one night we had a hard time sleeping because the neighbor had the TV on all night. Other than that, this was a great place for us for we only needed a basic room to stay in Madrid while we explore the city day and night.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple