3,444 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemadrid airportdiamond memberfree shuttleconvenient shuttleshuttle servicean early morning flightfrosted glassbetween flightscity centremodern hotelbreakfast buffet ismetro stationtapastaxieurosspain
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Arrived late at the airport and got delighted that a shuttlebus from Hilton was waiting outside. Nice staff and modern clean room. Nice bed and a great brakfast. If you have to stay at the airport, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
HiltonMadridAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Dane,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

Our team are always available to provide excellent service and we can see that we have met your expectations, thanks to your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and on the next occasion I would like to personally welcome you to Hilton Madrid Airport.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed at the Hilton Madrid Airport in October. The rooms were big and clean, and the airport shuttle was very helpful. I highly recommend staying here.

I also wanted to thank the staff, particularly Hernán and Mihaela. I realized when I boarded my plane for Canada that I left a very important ring, a family heirloom in my room. I sent an email to the front desk staff and they promptly recovered the ring and helped ensure that it was safely mailed to Canada. I am forever grateful for their kindness. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located close to the airport, a shuttle bus can take you there for free and save you 20 plus € for the Taxi if you are willing to wait for 15 min max.

The hotel is quite big, comprised of two towers. It features a very well equipped gym with a nice pool and even a sauna and steam bath (availability is subject to current repair status). The staff is very friendly and eager to make your stay nice. Overall the hotel is modern, clean and in very good repair condition. In particular, I liked the wooden floor in the rooms which is so much better than any carpet on which you never would walk without shoes despite all cleaning efforts.

The downside is the highway outside which you can hear in all rooms especially in those with a city view.

There are not many offerings around it for dining etc so you are either dependent on a taxi ride or the very good but expensive on-site services. Breakfast is pricey too, does feature cooked to order omelets but does not live up to the price asked in my view.

If you have a long layover at Madrid airport or business to attend to which is close by this is a very good stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HiltonMadridAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear guest,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel for a night last summer before returning to the US after a summer studying in Spain. It serves its purpose well; it is a really nice airport hotel. Close to the airport, the shuttle is easy to take in the morning over to the terminal. I also appreciated they had cabs at the ready so that I could take a cab easily into the city to walk around the night before I left (15 euros, not too bad).

The only downside to this hotel was that I remember finding it difficult to figure out how to manipulate the electricity in my room. If I turned off a light switch, not only would it turn off the light, but also would stop charging anything I had plugged in. I ended up having to leave a light on in the side of the room for the entire night to ensure my phone would be fully charged the next morning. I'm sure there must be a way around this, but I didn't have the time to figure it out. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
HiltonMadridAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Paul,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The hotel is well positioned for a short stay if transiting through Madrid airport. The free shuttle bus is convenient and easy to find on arrival. We were allocated two lovely rooms on the first floor which I had chosen on-line before hand. Both were very modern with all the usual conveniences and with sliding partitions around the bathroom. Take care with the glass sink top as it doesn't reach all the way back leaving a large invisible gap to drop things through..a minor triumph of design over practicality! Free wifi and internet were excellent. In the evening we went into Madrid centre for dinner...a 20 euro taxi ride. Taxi ride back was slightly challenging as the driver did not know where the hotel was..but got there in the end! It was quiet overnight and we had a good breakfast in the morning followed by the convenient shuttle back to the airport. Overall the hotel met our requirements perfectly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple