3,469 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport diamond member free shuttle convenient shuttle shuttle service an early morning flight frosted glass between flights city centre modern hotel breakfast buffet is metro station tapas taxi euros spain
Reviewed 29 September 2012

This is close to the airport but located next to a motorway. It's a good 10 minute walk through an industrial and residential area to get to the nearest subway station. (Admittedly we shouldn't have stayed at an airport hotel if we wanted to go into Madrid city centre). Facilities as you would expect from 5* hotel although the glass-doored bathroom was inconvenient when sharing as turning the light on for the toilet in the middle of the night lit up the entire room. The rest of the hotel was soulless and unwelcoming - style over cosiness I guess. There weren't many other guests and the wide open vestibule area over 5 storeys just made it seem like we the only people there in a deserted hotel. Pool was drained on our final day (Sunday) which wasn't very convenient.
Very unfriendly barman in hotel bar which was disappointing given the cost of drinks.
Overall probably a good hotel if you have an early flight or a business meeting nearby.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
HiltonMadridAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am sorry that the bathroom design did not match with your expectations. Regarding your comment about the pool as per Hilton policies maintenance works are hold in the pool quarterly, I apologise about this inconvenient caused. I hope in your next stay you will have the time to relax in the pool and sauna. I would much appreciate if you contact me directly for more details about what happened at the bar.

I hope to welcome you soon to Hilton Madrid Airport.
gm.madridairport@hilton.com

Reviewed 26 September 2012

The hotel is good located to the Airport of Madrid with an good pick-up Service.
The hotel is very big and is of 2 Houses. The second house is also the Conference Center.
I had a Luxury Suite with an Jacuyyi in the bathroom. The Spa and Gym is very good done. There is an good view to the Airport from the SPA-Pool with Hydromassage and a Turkish bad and a Sauna. Also the Breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: The Luxury Suite
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Danih1
HiltonMadridAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

Thank you for your positive comments!

I am glad to know that the pick up airport shuttle and facilities were of your convenience. We offer also a complementary service shuttle to the city centre. It runs 3 times per day in the morning. I have shared your comment about the breakfast with the Chef and his team they feel really proud as they are constantly working to maintain and exceed the standards of quality for which we are renowned around the world!

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel

Reviewed 26 September 2012

This hotel is conviniently located 10 minutes away from the Barachas airport in Madrid.
It provides a complimentary free shuttle.
The rooms are very modern but small. The executive room I stayed in compares in size to a standard room in other hotels.
The bed is large and comfortable and the service is amazing
I found the food in the executive lounge wanting more variety and even the liquor is standard, no premiums.
Overall the hotel is a good hotel for business

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Its a great hotel 5 star for me. Room perfect, bathroom the best seen, nice bed , good telly, chair for relax and work. Have small balconey and all super modern. Swimming pool and fitness fantastic. The guy who work there was not, its like he did not like the guest or want to be friendly. Roomservice great, very friendly and nice waitress also nice reception. Airport service perfect and brekfast must be one of best i ever had...but the waitress man not to friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

I am glad that you enjoyed the room, service and facilities. I would appreciate if you can contact us directly for more details regarding the guy and waitress who were not too friendly in order to avoid similar situations like this in the future. The Chef and his team are proud of your comment about breakfast.

I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon to Hilton Madrid Aiprort .

Reviewed 25 September 2012

We discovered the hotel during a week-end. The service is perfect. We went to the gym to discover the nice swimming-pool. Go there by night: with the lights, it's just magical! The room looks great, very modern and comfortable. We had a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
HiltonMadridAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments with us.

At Hilton Madrid Airport we truly appreciate your feedback as this helps us to further improve our service levels time after time. Did you like the opening roof in the pool? It creates a really warm atmosphere. For your next trip to Madrid I suggest you to taste our tapas at Ferrum bar. This place is also nice to take a coffee break and relax.

Looking forward to welcome you back again.