3,467 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport diamond member free shuttle convenient shuttle shuttle service an early morning flight frosted glass between flights city centre modern hotel breakfast buffet is metro station tapas taxi euros spain
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Arrived late at night and has to take an early morning flight so slept and had breakfast and little else. Rooms high spec and very good. Hotel is ultra modern - all steel and glass. Service excellent and staff very attentive. Breakfast good. Could not fault - would have been nice to have had time to see more of what was on offer. Very useful free and frequent airport shuttle.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
GM_HiltonMadAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you very much for your comments.

I am happy to know that the airport shuttle was convenient and that you enjoyed, even if in a short time, the room and services of the hotel.

Hope to welcome you again soon for a bit longer so you can benefit from the facilities and offers of the hotel.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Reservation done by booking.com, arraival late night, call for transfer, answer i can't tell you where the Bus is you have to wait maybe 25 minute. Missing staff training. thanks I take a Taxi.
Check in fast and ok not more, The room fasion nice but cold, not preheated, sorry.
Special order by Hilten Service via internet, sorry not delivered to the room, fresh fruits and sparkling water, next day Breakfast, 35 minutes in the Restaurnat nobody is asking you, coffee tea or any other services, the F&B Manager walking around he must be blind, nobody of the F&B Department likes to great you it seems this is a very strong sleeping Department, but finaly the Receptionist was very friendly and apologised for the missing services and the minibar was for free, thanks for that, the transfer from the Hotel to the Airport worked out perfect, thank you see u again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BLeisure365
GM_HiltonMadAirport, General Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am trully sorry to hear that we did not match your expectations and I would much appreciate if could contact me directly in order to get more in depth on waht happened during your stay at Hilton Madrid Airport. We really value our guests feedback and I am really concern about these issues.

Please email me to gm.madridairport@hilton.com

Reviewed 10 February 2012

This was my second stay here and I was very pleased with my choice. Had a large room with king size bed, very comfortable and clean. The power outlets are close to the bed which meant I could comfortable work on my laptop in bed for a long time. Bathroom spotless and with modern amenities - mine had a tub and a separate shower.

Close to the airport with easy access to the airport by the free airport shuttle; didn't have to wait long for it either.

Downside: hotel is located in a office park close to the highway hence nothing interesting around for recreation. If you don't need to be near the hotel, I would not recommend this hotel.
Poor service : had to wait a long time for service in the breakfast room both days + gave up on getting a drink one evening when the waiter took too long coming to my table (close to 20 minutes!!)

• Stayed: January 2012

It is nice to hear that you enoyed your second stay with us!

Thank you for taking the time, again, to share your experience and recommendation with us.

I am glad that you liked the room design and facilities. I have forwarded your comments regarding the F&B service to our Director of Operations who will ensure that similar issue does not happen again.

If you wish to go to the city centre in you next visit, please do not hesitate to ask for the timetable of the scheduled complimentary shuttle bus to Plaza de la Independencia.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

I was in Madrid for a conference in January and I can't wait to go back.

Arrival: The airport shuttle arrived only a few minutes after I walked out of the terminal and it was a short ride to the hotel.

Check-in: I arrived at 9am, after almost 15 hours of traveling I was worried that i wasn't going to get a room, but I checked in right away.

Room: SPECTACULAR! For Europe it was a decent size, the design was lovely. I LOVED LOVED the bathroom, for Europe to have a tub is very rare and I just love the design of the bathroom. Beds were super comfy! I really liked the room. Only thing is that Wifi is not free and can be quite costly. I used 'business the 1st 2 days and then saved some money by using the 'economy' option. which is good for just checking emails. No issues with housekeeping, room was cleaned daily.

Food: I had the breakfast 2 days during my stay. I didn't get the plan in my room rate (which is a good idea if you know you are going to have breakfast). Food was excellent. I had room service one night. It is a little pricey but food arrived quickly and was good.

There is a mall about 15minutes walk from the hotel. Great shopping and not far at all.

This hotel is great if you are going to IFEMA for a conference or need to be near the airport. The city is a bit far and can be expensive in a cab. but the metro is available at the airport. I did that once. Took the shuttle to the airport then the metro to madrid and back to the airport then I just hopped on the shuttle.

Love this hotel and I'll be back next year!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

What a nice comment! Thank you very much for taking the time to share it with us!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the room design attractive and comfortable. Ragarding the Internet service, I am afraid this commodity can not be granted free of charge. All our hotels in E&A are associated with Swisscom Eurospot which provides an advanced internet technology in a safe environment. Nevertheless, this issue has been reported several times by our guests and we have raised it up to Corporate Level.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon to Hilton Madrid Airport.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

This hotel is only a few minutes away from the terminals and a shuttle bus picks you up every 10 to 15 minutes. Very convenient if you need to be near the airport for an early departure.

The outside of the building is nothing much but it is very nice architecturally on the inside. Main reception is once and there are many areas to relax drink and eat.

The style is quite modern and they use a nice splash of colour. Service is very attentive and professional.

Rooms are nicely designed and continue the stylish architecture and fittings. The main bedroom is good and the bathroom is quite uniquely extraordinary with numerous full length mirrors, glass sinks, dark couloir with blue lights and a bide.

Seats and office area is again well appointed and modern.

Overall, a very nice experience. Not in a nice part of town but a great place for a quick overnight visit.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business