All reviews great location minute walk walking distance breakfast is served nice bathroom stayed here for nights gran metro supermarket bathtub receptionist euros europe
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel big beds and large bathrooms with a bathtub included. This hotel is Great because it has a parking and the suites are super nice ,the only bad things is that there is not breakfast or lunch there but it isn’t that bad because there are many places near .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I arrived here with pretty moderate expectations, party because of the low price. It was also my first time staying in a serviced apartment. Our room was lovely and spacious, with a nice bathroom too. The kitchen was helpful as it meant we could buy snacks in the local supermarket and not have to eat out all the time.

I had never been to Madrid before so I didn't really know how good the location would be. It was much better than I had expected as its just of the Gran Via (the main street in Madrid). This meant we were close to all the major attractions.

In addition we found the staff to be helpful whenever we needed anything.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I think there is a problem with hotel management not just my room. First what you notice is dirty entrance, broken main entry door and then is a room. Cannot speak for anyone’s room who stopped or will stay in hotel but our had hanging fixtures as well as broken mirror in bathroom, bidet wasn’t anchored to the floor and if you on the toilet you facing into it which only few fit from you.
Finaly floors was dirty wiped few areas with tissue and it become a black.
Few rooms away right by a entry door to the room hanging smoke detector on wires from ceiling and if you 5’6 you can easily bump into it if you don’t see where you going, not only that if smoke detector hardwired to main power which is a 220V it’s also dangerous.
On positive side breakfast is great for a price except is located in other hotel 100’ away which looked really nice. We staid in hotel only for a night and then moved on.
Would I stay there again? No

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eugeneb0nd
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I would have like to give a good review for this hotel, but sadly, our stay was marred by receiving a traffic violation for entering the Restricted Traffic Zone around the hotel as we collected our bags from the hotel on check-out. Here is a warning to other would-be guests.

Upon check-in, we completed a form for the hotel so that they could register our car's registration with the Madrid Traffic Department that controls traffic and parking violations. Once registered, we are allowed to enter the area to access the hotel. However, upon returning home, we received what the Spanish call a Dununcia or fine for 90 Euros, reduced to 45 if we pay within 20 days.

We contacted the hotel in an effort to see if they could assist with this, however managements reply to my enquiry said: "...it is needed to fill one form per each day you need to use the car, in order to report the plate number every day. I am afraid we are not able to handle this situation since we were not aware of it."

Surely if our stay was for several days, the hotel could have made us aware of this need. Management indicated that the form does say we need to do it each day, however, I don't recall seeing it, it was not bought to my attention and the form I had was in Spanish! Would it not be in the best interest to ASK? If I am a guest in the hotel for 4 days I assume that this would be taken care of for my entire stay!

We have travelled extensively through Europe for many years and only at this hotel do I apparently need to complete the same form every day. Come on. Customer service? Not here.

Not to mention we had to keep asking for a third towel and drinking glass for our third guest, multiple times.

My work is in the service industry - no service, no industry! For me it's a management issue. And in the case of the traffic fine, it was management that appear to have thought better not to go an extra mile for the customer and make them happy.

On that count, I don't recommend the hotel. However, if you do stay, and you have a car, be sure that you fill out the form EVERY DAY! (Even if management decide to amend their practice - be sure, just in case.)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank rodzoz
Reviewed 29 August 2017

we stayed 6 nights in 2 rooms. the rooms were spacious and well lighten (very unique!), location was perfect - 100 m. from Plaza de Espana and its metro, 1 minute walk from Grand Via, 5 minutes walk from the royal palace... we walked by foot to all the main attractions.
the hotel was very clean and the staff were amazing. breakfast in the next door hotel was way beyond standard european 3-4 stars hotels.
RECOMMENDED!!