2,840 results
All reviews free shuttle close to the airport barajas metro station shuttle service one night airport stopover between flights an overnight stay an early morning flight short stay next morning comfortable bed great airport hotel rental car burger king the hotel offers clean rooms
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hotel is clean and offers bar & restaurant. A little chaotic and staff seemed somewhat confused. Room OK, bed not the best but serves a one night stay. Airport shuttle starts an 7 in the morning but our flight was very early so we had to take a taxi to the airport.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were treated really well here and had a great stay, especially considering that we hadn't booked and just decided to come at the last minute as we had arrived on avery cold night with no spring warmth in the air whatsoever. The receprtionist was cvery kind and we liked our room ast the end of the corridor on the second floor. There is a computer in the Lobby, too! My Accor Membership was recognised and honoured.

Room tip: The end ogf the corridor is very good!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Perry B
DE LUCAS J, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Perry B

I hope my answer finds you ok . I'm Javier , Ibis Barajas Manager and I would like to tahnk you for your comments regarding your stay with us.

Javier

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed here overnight between planes. 59 euros was a great rate. We did not eat at the hotel, but it does have a restaurant if you don’t want to go out. There are several places to eat within walking distance. The room was plain, and a little too hot. Opening the window let in cool air, but was too noisy. But we certainly got our money’s worth. It seemed rather crowded in the lobby, but the people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Standard ibis room. Comfortable with ok bathroom
Breakfast poor
Shuttle to airport good
Staff average to good
Location quite a long way from the airport to be called an airport hotel
Taxi fare quite expensive

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This hotel has everything I need: clean rooms, comfortable bed, excellent shower, responsive and courteous staff, close to public transportation, shuttle to the airport and great options for breakfast. I highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com