All reviews great location your luggage clean rooms nice room reception noise
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Simple room, clean and a bit smelly. Very nice bathroom (better than the room). It's quiet (but I was exhausted and I slept hard), well located and the staff is friendly. A bit pricey for such kind of establishment

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel for 1-2 nights. We stayed for one night. The room was clean and decent. Check-in is at 1:00 but if you we arrive early they allow you to drop off your luggage. We also had a late flight the next day so after we checked out they allowed us to keep our luggage for a few hours.

The staff are serious and not too friendly.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Let say that the Hostel is not bad. My problem was with the customer service, hospitality. Don't expect any hospitality for chosen this Hostel over a ton of hostels around Madrid. Don't bother to greet the front desk person when you go out the place because they were not even looking at you. At certain point, I felt that I was the one who needs to please those who work there. You have to "discover" that the password and username for wi-fi is in the key-ring because in the check-in the person was not say anything. Also, don't forget to ask the remote for the a/c because for getting were be another huge process. You will see in the room a phone from where you can call the front desk, what is the extension number? This is something simple that a professional of the hospitality industry gently will tell, especially if it does not indicate it anywhere in the room. The breakfast was included. but during the check-in no one tells when or where is going to be served. fortunately, I was not interested. It is obvious that I am making a comparison with other hostels where hospitality is awesome.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Yes it was cheap($100 for 1 night) but that being said, it was a very iffy entrance to the hostal and very noisy rooms. I think part of the problem was that younger people put $ together and share a room....so at 3:00 am lots of noise.....not truly the hostals mistake but just be aware if you book a place like this you may run into things like this. Next time I will spend $50 more a get a decent true hotel room.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017

False advertising: Their website is not truthful--every room does not come with a bathroom. In addition, some rooms have pull-out sofa beds instead of real beds. Like room 821.

Front desk not helpful: I showed them my reservation that said private room with bath. They somehow have private room shared bath (please see above) in their database. The place is full and they didn't even offer an apology.

Coffin room: The room is only slightly larger than a prison cell. Fold-out sofa bed with a huge gap in the middle makes for an uncomfortable sleep. Wires hanging out of the wall from unfinished remodel. There's a big squeaky door that opens to a kitchenette, which is shared by three of these coffins. That said, it's not quiet.

Really not quiet. If you leave the window open to ventilate the room at night you'll be serenaded by the sounds of screaming children and vomiting tourists, all well after midnight.

Shared WC is 100 feet away. Shared shower is 150 feet away.

This place is a scam. Stay away. There may be some nicer rooms here, but I haven't seen them.

Date of stay: April 2017