Stayed there 3 nights in June 2011.
Location is very good - quiet, short walk to downtown and city's main attractions.
Our room was large, with balcony facing the small street.
We fit comfortably with 2 our children. It was fully equipped with modern amenities, also we got WiFi for free.
We complained about Air Conditioning, but it was fixed right away (needed to be cleaned)
Breakfast served in a charming inner yard, food was well varied and delicious.
The restaurant seems to be very famous one - we tried to reserve the table for dinner, but all 3 evenings it was fully booked.
Really reccomended, especially for families
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid