The hotel is stylish, the lobby is both attractive and beautiful with interesting art pieces in display. The rooms are comfortable with a peculiar design the same for the corridors.
Service is good, location is very good, breakfast is fine.
Lifts are small and slow, you can wait a lot to get into a crowded lift, or wait for the next.
The gym is too small, without air condition, crowded with machines the should require three times the space. The swimming pool is small and opens from 08:00 to 22:00, who can go swim with that kind of limitations?
I wanted to check the sauna but I was denied access because I was dressed, well I just wanted to check...
The price is good also, so if you don't care about doing some sport before going to work, is a fine hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Melia Hotels APAC so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa