“Great location, lovely apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Adam E
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great location, lovely apartment”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Well located apartment. Eva provided useful information before our visit and kindly let us check-in early and was waiting for us when we arrived. She gave us some useful tips and the apartment very clean and tidy. Would recommend.

16 May 2018
Thank you Adam and Sarah! I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
Rudolf K
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The Loft is exactly as shown in the pictures and well equipped - it even has a small dishwasher! Eva is a great host who made us feel welcome with lots of little details and was happy to help with anything we asked her. Excellent location close to a park, the city centre and several bus and metro lines. We'll return next time we're in Madrid!

4 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words, Rudolf! See you really soon!
Aristotle...
Madrid, Spain
“The perfect stay”
Reviewed 12 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This was by far my best stay in Madrid! The apartment was gorgeous, modern, and clean. It's located very well, in a nice area of Madrid without being inside the noise and madness of the centre. You can easily walk anywhere or simply take the metro which is 5 mins from the apartment. I stayed with a friend of mine so we were only 2 but the apartment can easily fit 4 people. The bedding was excellent, and the attention to detail was impeccable throughout the apartment, from the coffee maker to the cellphone chargers! By and far the perfect apartment for anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Madrid!

12 Jan 2018
Thank you so much Aristotle! It was my pleasure. I hope you will come to Madrid many times! :)
Dennis N
“Wow”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

just as advertised only with added warmth and hospitality. would and will recommend to any and all!!!

12 Oct 2017
Thank you so much Dennis! Safe travels!
rlrashid
Chicago, Illinois
“Feel like home on vacation”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

As I was a first timer in Madrid, Eva's apartment provided everything I could have possibly wanted during my stay. The space was in immaculate condition, the bed felt like a cloud, and the provided bicycles were a perfect way to get across the entire city. Also, if I didn't want to take a bike on a certain day, the loft was only a few blocks from the train station which took me anywhere I wanted to go.

The location was perfect - it was tucked away on a picturesque Spanish street quiet enough to get a great night's sleep, while also being close enough to the center of the city so you could get there incredibly easily. All of the appliances worked to perfection. The A/C unit cooled the apartment very quickly even though the outside temperate was close to 37 degrees Celsius during my stay. The electric burner was futuristic and hip, and the fridge had the coolest retro look. Also, the loft came with both warm lights AND brighter white lights - a very cool and unique touch.

Eva definitely puts in great work keeping the space clean. The countertops sparkled, the bathroom shined, and the floors were clean enough to eat off of. It felt like I was the first person who ever stayed in the space. It made me feel right at home.

Lastly, Eva made herself available to answer any questions I had about the space, and she even gave me great recommendations for places to see, eat at, or go out and enjoy. It was great getting ideas from a Madrid native instead of trying to figure everything out by myself. Overall, if you are staying in Madrid, this is the place I would stay. It exceeds expectations in every way and created an incredibly positive living space during my stay. When I come back to Madrid I will definitely be booking this space again.

Thanks Eva! -Robert

2 Sep 2017
Thank you for your kind words, Robert! I hope to see you again. Safe travels!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing