“Great restaurant”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chueca
Description: l conocido chef Alberto Moya, tras 30 años en los fogones de prestigiosos restaurantes como “Cabo Mayor” ó “El Bogavante de Almirante”, se ponen al frente del “Bogabar”. Un restaurante de cocina de mercado ubicado en el barrio de las Salesas, donde se hace una relectura de los platos típicos de la gastronomía española con el cuidado de la materia prima seleccionada a diario. Una fascinante oportunidad de deleitar al paladar.
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Had lunch here today and it was amazing. Fast friendly service. Excellent food and wine and an excellent price with the discount from El Tenedor. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

For the past 4 years, I have celebrated New Year's Eve at Bogavante with my family. The staff remembers us and ALWAYS provides exceptional service and an unbelievably delicious dinner. We have such a wonderful experience that we always return 2-3 days later for another meal! The signature dish, rice with lobster, is a must! The merluza (hake) is so tender, mild, and perfectly prepared. Prices are very reasonable

Reviewed 27 December 2014 via mobile

I've had dinner here a dozen or so times. I take all my out of town guest here. The dinning experance has always been outstanding. Food and service top notch!!! Go you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

Beautiful restaurant with a very nice atmosphere. As we were with a large group of people, we were seated in a private room; thoughtful on the overall customer service as we made quite a lot of noise which such a large group.

We had tapas to begin with. The jamon iberico was of very good quality, and so was the dish with mushrooms (not sure what the name was). Overall, everyone at our table was very happy with the starters and their own mains. The young Polish girl (who speaks Spanish extraordinary well!) was of great service.

A lovely experience, and I would definitely like to come back when I visit Madrid again.

PS: I had the tuna tartar, which was very nice! But I tasted the steak, and I would opt for that one next time!

Reviewed 21 October 2014 via mobile

Overall great dinner, the lobster rice really top class. Very good wine as well. Very good value for money, food and wine wise.