NH Collection Santiago de Compostela(Santiago de Compostela)
USD 135
USD 132
Hotels.com
Hotel Pazo de Altamira(Santiago de Compostela)
USD 117
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

San Francisco Hotel Monumento(Santiago de Compostela)
USD 216
USD 207
Hotel Mirador de Belvis(Santiago de Compostela)(Great Value!)
USD 94
Hotel Compostela(Santiago de Compostela)
USD 151
USD 134
  • Room Service
Altair Hotel(Santiago de Compostela)
USD 140
USD 136
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

Hospederia San Martin Pinario(Santiago de Compostela)(Great Value!)
USD 140
USD 291
USD 258
Priceline
Casa Hotel As Artes(Santiago de Compostela)
USD 119
USD 113
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Parador Hostal Dos Reis Catolicos(Santiago de Compostela)
USD 319
USD 301
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarriott goldminute walkfree mini bara quiet residential areaold townan upgradeorder eggsformer conventvery nice hotelhistoric districtjunior suitei highly recommend this hoteltwo nightsbreakfast is servedstandard roomwi fithe air conditioning
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I selected this hotel after reading others' reviews, and it was everything and more than I expected! I specified a ground floor with a terrace, and I was the only guest in that section so I had the terrace all to myself. It was quiet and restful after a day exploring the historic district. I cannot say enough good things about the staff, especially the night duty desk clerk, Karel, who escorted me to my room and showed me how everything worked. He also recharged my cell phone for me because my charger turned out to be the wrong size, and he prepared a list of centigrade to Fahrenheit temperature conversions so I could set my thermostat appropriately. The only issue I encountered was that beds were made with a bottom sheet and a duvet only, and I had to request a top sheet twice during my stay. I found the duvet too warm for a top cover. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mavocd
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Lovely rooms, thoughtful touches. From the breakfast room to the tiny windows and doors of times past, all were quaint. Service from all personnel was wonderful and it is walking distance from the Cathedral and center of town. Based on our stay, I will choose the Autograph Collection brand. There are not many and they are unique, I know our next stay will be just as nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our last night of our walking trip in Spain.
We wanted to stay somewhere nice to rest up before our flight home after staying in hostels while walking the Camino over the previous 5 nights.
It is an upmarket hotel and the room prices reflect this but worth it in my view.
It is a short walk (about 10 min) from the centre of Santiago.
The hotel has the full range of facilities, restaurant &swimming pool etc.
We did have one problem with the access to one of the rooms due to a problem with the keycard but this was sorted by one very helpful member of staff. Also we were offered breakfast on the house the following morning which was gratefully accepted.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I was struggling between the choice of this hotel and the more renowned hospital parador, but decided on this autograph collection in the end. This hotel is a blissful stroll of 15 mintues away from the city center. It is refurbished from a historical building and in a very beautiful surrounding. In winter time, the restaurant was not always staffed and you have to wait a little for the hot breakfast. The cold dishes were typical Spanish. The room was great. I was also the only guest in the swimming pool. Amenities were strangely the same as all the other AC hotels. The room was clean, but the noise isolation was not great. I did not see a tissue box in the room.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Pablo G, General Manager at Hotel Palacio del Carmen, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Dewei J,

We really appreciate your time in writing your review and we would also like to thank you for choosing the Hotel Palacio del Carmen in your visit to Santiago de Compostela.

Your feedback is very important to continue to improve our service.

Thank you again for your time and confidence.

Best regards,

Pablo Guitián

Reviewed 16 November 2017

lovely hotel in a restored convent. the newer sections respected the old architecture making a scenic setting in itself.

the staff were very attentive and efficient.

location is very good.

breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: some rooms can be a long walk from the elevator. try to get one closer.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple