All reviews nice end small family hotel who run the place minute walk to the cathedral bed was comfortable mini fridge facing the street excellent location would stay here again shower noise antonio camino pilgrims
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This was our second visit to Santiago and we stayed at Entrecercas again. This is by far the best place to stay because of its fabulous location and excellent service and facilities. Clean, comfortable, and both Antonio and Julio are great hosts. They recommened a tour to Finesterre and it was amazing. We stayed 5 nights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Just off the Cathedral plaza, nice breakfast for €5, great water pressure and linens. Very friendly gentleman greeted us each morning. A pleasure to be a guest.
Pilgrims, this is great for post-Camino recovery.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LincolnCenter
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I spent a whole week with my mother at Hotel Entrecercas in January. We really enjoyed the peace of the city at this time of the year, the small streets, the small churches, the walks and the impressive Santiago Cathedral which is located at only five minutes and in a very convenient part of Santiago and close to Parque de la Alameda. We had some rain, fog and some sunny days, so we had it all and we enjoyed it all. We had great food at Santiago and it is very reasonable. On our last day in Santiago, we had an excellent paella which was made to order at Airiños Aires just two establishment next to the hotel as per Julio's recommendation, a very nice gentleman who also prepared for us a very meticulous continental breakfast and excellent coffee. At arrival we were greeted by Antonio who gave us maps and provided us with instructions and was very welcoming, a very nice man. So glad I was able to practice my spanish. Antonio even arranged for us a taxi to pick us up early morning to take us to the airport. We rested very well at Hotel Entrecercas, beds are very comfortable, we had two twin beds and fresh towels are changed every day. The rooms are small but well appointed and believe me, this is all you need in Santiago. If you stay in a room in front of the street, make sure you feel comfortable with the pedrestians passing by....but hey, this is the old and historical part of Santiago which is totally expected. Hotel Entrecercas is a small gem in Santiago, it was a wonderful stay with a professional staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Edward R
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I treated myself to a stay at this hotel after finishing my Camino Frances and staying mostly in albergues!

The service was excellent. No issues, friendly (bilingual) staff and they let me leave my bag after checking-out. The bed was comfortable, the shower warm and with good pressure and there was even a mini fridge and TV in the room. I enjoyed my stay here and would stay here again.

The location is excellent: 5 minute walk to the cathedral and 2 minutes to many restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Anikabella
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights a couple of weeks ago. Overall very satisfied with my stay. Room was clean, staff were friendly. About a 10 minute walk to the cathedral. I was on the bottom floor facing the street and had no problems with noise. There is a parking lot across the street from the hotel. If you use it, I would suggest parking at the bottom of the lot, because it’s an easy lot to get blocked in when crowded, esp if you have a longer car. Didn’t eat any meals; so, I can’t comment on the food. I would definitely return, and confidently recommend. The desk closes at 10PM. If you arrive later, you’ll need to coordinate with the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo