“Authenticity and best quality together”
Review of Can Bonachi

Can Bonachi
Ranked #36 of 740 Restaurants in Tarragona
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2018

One of the most popular restaurants in Tarragona. Three brothers managing the kitchen and the service. Sometimes you can see their mother around, checking everything. Following the father's tradition, Bonachi's family carry the bussiness on with professionalism and absolute care on the food and the costumers.
The first to cook with charcoal oven in the city, their fish and meat plates are tasteful and generous.
Don't miss this place; you won't regret the visit.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent family service, very professional service and to my liking the best restaurant where to savor a good grilled fish or a fish romesco, as well as its delicious paellas or fideguas or a good entrecote of excellent grilled meat.
100% recommendable & very near to Arrabassada beach.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018

We had a very good seafood soup and squid ink paella. There was DIY tomato bread that was quite fun to assemble! I will definitely return!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Recently on holiday in Tarragona, my husband and I dined at this restaurant. At first, we weren't sure when it was open so important to call and check. Happy that we were able to get in on our last night in Tarragona. Food was so fresh and delicious. My husband enjoyed seafood and fish and I had a beautifully grilled sole. I am allergic to seafood and the waiter was very helpful in guiding me away from the dishes made in a sauce since they do use a seafood stock as a base and to order any grilled fish I wanted I had a small bottle of Cava which was enough for me and my husband was able to order a 1/2 carafe of the house white wine which was lovely. Prices are reasonable for seafood and well worth it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Starting with mussels and finishing with lemon sole made it a top evening in a very friendly restaurant. Add a bottle of delicious chilled white wine and there you have the perfect ingredients for a great experience.

Date of visit: July 2017