“Cava tradition lives on!”
Review of La Cuineta

La Cuineta
Ranked #10 of 725 Restaurants in Tarragona
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: El restaurante La Cuineta comienza desde primera hora de la manana, 8:00 am, a ofrecer la posibilidad de degustar a la hora del desayuno su reposteria totalmente casera o los mini bocadillos de 14 variedades diferentes. Entre las 9 y hasta las 12 existe la posibilidad de hacer un buen desayuno de tenedor y cuchillo con una amplia seleccion de platos.Y, a partir de las 13 h., la opcion estrella de este restaurante de Tarragona, La Cocina, es su menu de temporada con una amplia variedad de combinaciones ya que comprende 10 entrantes 10 segundos y una gran selecion de postres mas las sugerencias diarias, que se explican de viva voz. Todo ello, con pan, vino, agua o cava por un precio de 15 euros e IVA incluido. Por la noche el restaurante La Cocina abre con reserva previa para grupos.La cocina de este restaurante de Tarragona corre a cargo del equipo, que elabora con mucho acierto y profesionalidad una cocina de linea catalana tradicional, de temporada, con productos de primera calidad.
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Fantastico meal of the day @ 15 euros pp with free bottle of cava, bread rolls, coffee and water. Food presentation and menu at least one hat standard at boot prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Wonderful food beautifully presented with friendly staff.
Very tasty and generous portions, a really fabulous lunch.
Will be going back.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We dropped into this restaurant at 2.30pm without a booking. We are hungry and were enticed by the aroma. They welcomed us with a simple menu. The meals were excellent. I had the baby eels, which were grilled to perfection. They misunderstood my order, and brought me the squids initially. When I made myself understood that the order was wrong, they immediately cooked me a new main course. My husband had the duck and it was so juicy. The deserts were simple and not too sweet. The whole meal with water or wine was €15 each. We were the most satisfied customers

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Thanks for using "the fork," the app for making reservations. We used it last night and received a confirmation which assured us--who "habla sola un poco espanol" that we had a place for lunch today. And what a wonderful place it was--small, great atmosphere and service and, best of all, exquisite food. I ate so much I had to refuse the dessert but luckily my coffee came with a small chocolate that completely satisfied my sweet tooth. We will return.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Very generous portion of quality food. We ordered duck meat and it was surprisingly good. Wine and dessert was good too. Highly recommended.