“Used to be better”
Review of La Masia

La Masia
Reserve with
La Masia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 391 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this place for 25 years and this time was actually our new year place to eat and do the grapes. Food was more then mediocre and service was totally ignorant! I think they changed ownership and not worth awhile... que pena! Era ta bueno hace años!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This is such a nice get away from the beach area of Sitges. Fab food...do order the grilled leeks and meat tree, just for the fun of it! Finish your meal work a shared vermouth. Memorable meal!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Have been before. but not for 27 years. Delighted to report that food is as good as ever at reasonable prices. The fabled sausage tree is still a feature and is a must.
Steak nice and good selection of wine.

1  Thank Tory T
Reviewed 19 August 2016

family own restaurant.Same catalan food quality standard. The founder mark still remains today. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

It had been many years since the last time I visited this restaurant. Back then I remember the service was exellent and the food top quality. Now I wanted to show my boyfriend this restaurant which I loved so much 15-20years ago. When we arrived 9 pm it was absolutley no people here, it is a big restaurant so it felt a little spooky sitting there all by ourselves. The waiter seemed not very exited having us there, she looked tired and had no fun of beeing at work. But she brought us the famous tree with sausages - and here I cannot complain, they all tasted delicious!!!!! Yummi! I ordered gazpacho to start with, here it came another waiter to our table and she was very nice and friendly.The gazpacho was very good and tasteful with a lot of garniture. Then I had the salmon and shrimps for main course - also very good. Served with a boring salad. After 45 minutes it came a few other people to the restaurant so it felt a little nicer being there. The place is really pretty and the atmosphere could have been perfect if there were more guests. We stayed in Sitges city centre and had to take a taxi to get to La Masia, about 4 minutes drive. I don`t know if people know about this restaurant at all, I hope anyway that they will start to go there because it is really nice! And I hope the waiters working there will make an effort to really treat their guests special, like they do for example at El Trull.