“Over 40 years of providing good food”
Review of La Masia

La Masia
Reserve with
La Masia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 387 Restaurants in Sitges
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Have been before. but not for 27 years. Delighted to report that food is as good as ever at reasonable prices. The fabled sausage tree is still a feature and is a must.
Steak nice and good selection of wine.

1  Thank Tory T
There are newer reviews for La Masia

Reviewed 19 August 2016

family own restaurant.Same catalan food quality standard. The founder mark still remains today. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

It had been many years since the last time I visited this restaurant. Back then I remember the service was exellent and the food top quality. Now I wanted to show my boyfriend this restaurant which I loved so much 15-20years ago. When we arrived 9 pm it was absolutley no people here, it is a big restaurant so it felt a little spooky sitting there all by ourselves. The waiter seemed not very exited having us there, she looked tired and had no fun of beeing at work. But she brought us the famous tree with sausages - and here I cannot complain, they all tasted delicious!!!!! Yummi! I ordered gazpacho to start with, here it came another waiter to our table and she was very nice and friendly.The gazpacho was very good and tasteful with a lot of garniture. Then I had the salmon and shrimps for main course - also very good. Served with a boring salad. After 45 minutes it came a few other people to the restaurant so it felt a little nicer being there. The place is really pretty and the atmosphere could have been perfect if there were more guests. We stayed in Sitges city centre and had to take a taxi to get to La Masia, about 4 minutes drive. I don`t know if people know about this restaurant at all, I hope anyway that they will start to go there because it is really nice! And I hope the waiters working there will make an effort to really treat their guests special, like they do for example at El Trull.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Classic old Spanish ! Terrific and fun start with a Sausage tree and farm house bread thick with tomato , be wary -- it is easy to get carried away and leave no room for your main event.
A wee bit " touristy " but not weakened by this , a real old restaurant with good food , great wine and pleasing attention from the waiting team , well recommendedd !!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Fun place with good service and lots of space for little ones to run around. It's slightly pricey for the level of food, but the fixed menus (eg for the calcotada) are pretty good.