USD 172
USD 159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 181/night.

Melia Sitges(Sitges)
USD 178
USD 142
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

Hotel Platjador(Sitges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 203
USD 176
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 195/night.

USD 136
USD 124
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

Hotel El Cid(Sitges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 103
USD 100
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

Hotel Noucentista(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 136
Dolce Sitges(Sitges)
USD 179
USD 197
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 224/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 176
USD 161
  • Pool
Hotel Los Globos(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 138
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsrooftop poolsea viewgreat locationdecent sized roomsea fronthot foodfour star hotelsmall balconycleaned dailyreception staffpastriesthird floorsun loungerscold meatsexcellent hotelcentre of townbeach towels
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Hotel "La Nina" has the perfect location on the Esplanade from Sitges. You can booking nice partly (bigger) rooms with a balcony to the Sea side, or book a room with balcony on the backside from "La Nina". We booked a room on the backside. The room had space enough for 2 people (like a typical Beach-Hotel, reminded me to my favourite booked "Hotel Aya" on Mallorca) The furniture has his age but good enough and functional. The TV just ok. The little fridge was filled with softdrinks and beer (cerveza) from Hotel, so it was not much place for private drinks. The Bath has everything you need, a bit more light would be good. It was always cleaned. You have your own safe in your room, easy to open with your personal room card. It was a bit disturbing to hear the flushing sounds coming from the toilet in the next room.

The view from the Balcony goes straight and closed to the neighbourbuilding, what is a 4 floor long appartement block(distance max. 5 meter) and was the full day in the shadow (end of October) not the best view. But you can´t here the cars or any noise from Street and Esplanade and the waves from the Sea.

The Hotel Service on the Desc was very, very friendly, every question was answered. And the very friendly Ladies on the Reception - we only can say thank you very much for the nice and funny chats and talks we had with them. Extra Bonus for them ! We could book a cheaper Taxi back from the Hotel to Barcelona airport. ( 56 Eur ! as we took a Taxi from the Barcelona Airport to the Hotel we payed 70 EUR)

The Breakfast Room is on the neighbour building. By best sunny weather its real fantastic to have the Breaky on the outside. And a big, big thank you to the 2 happy, very friendly Ladies in the Breakfast Room. We felt in family with them and got a very personal warm heartly Welcome every morning. The Breakfast Bar was very rich in very good quality and it left nothing to be desired.

And don´t miss to go on the plattform from the 4th floor, there is a little roof pool and you have very nice views to the Beach and Esplanade.

Thanks for the fantastic stay, be sure we will comming back in October !

Room Tip: Rooms to the Esplanade have a great view, cost more between 20 - 40 EUR/ p.Day as the rooms on the backside, what we booked.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel as the previous reviewer states . Clean etc BUT NO DRINKS AT ALL SERVED AFTER BREAKFAST!!!!not even a coffee!!! Don't know if it's this time of year??? But really.... obviously lots of other places to go but We just wanted a cup of tea after being on the beach ... couldn't believe my ears when told to go to another hotel!!!! We did ask for a sea view and we are in a room at the back with a working crane going all day . Not their fault and they can't give everyone a sea view I realise but informing us would be nice. The room is fine .. clean .. bit small .. bathrooms nice . But disappointing really as it feels dead . It's in a lovely position .. like the other reviewer said a bit of TLC is needed. The breakfast staff are lovely.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Visited this hotel for the first time and had a very satisfactory stay. However there are a few frustrations that stop this hotel from being truly exceptional - hopefully these are things they can iron out relatively easily, as with a bit more TLC this hotel would be an absolute must-visit.
Firstly the pluses - generally very accommodating and welcoming staff, a fantastic rooftop pool and terrace, and an amazing breakfast buffet available 7-11am daily with the opportunity to eat out on the front terrace with a sea view. My room was at the rear of the hotel, but came with a balcony and was nice and quiet. The location is also incredibly handy, right across from the main beach and a stone's throw from the centre of town.
Now the negatives - the key cards consistently kept not working, meaning I had to get them reset by the front desk at least 4 or 5 times, and the wi-fi which is so pathetic I ended up getting better service from my phone's 3G signal instead. Also had some issues with water pressure in my room (though these were sorted promptly) and there were some features of the rooftop pool that weren't working.
I get the feeling that the hotel could use a bit of TLC to get it to its full potential - while I had a perfectly good stay, it was frustrating that with just a few small tweaks it could have been truly exceptional.

Room Tip: 4th floor is very handy for the rooftop pool and terrace
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were here during super high season and the price were higher than normal but still good services for the money paid.
The pool is great but the sun is gone before 7 early September.
The room was spacious and the bathroom was larger than average.
Power plugs everywhere
The breakfast was nice, worth waking up and quite complete.
One thing to bear in mind is that you need to make sure your door stays closed. If you do not slam it , it stays open

Room Tip: Choose silence or sea view,, during busy periods it is one or the other
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience here! Fantastic location and close to everything! The rooms are so clean and perfect for anyone! I did have a problem that "I" caused which, I did not book enough nights for my stay! They were so helpful to help me find another hotel for the nights I forgot to book!! The staff is the greatest I have ever encountered! Breakfast... huge and delicious! I look forward to coming back to this hotel!! 5 ⭐️in my book!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple