La Nina Hotel
USD 199
Melia Sitges(Sitges)
USD 139
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

Hotel Medium Sitges Park(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 158
USD 129
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

Urh Sitges Playa Hotel(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 135
  • Pool
Hotel Medium Romantic(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 100
  • Breakfast included
Hotel El Cid(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 103
USD 100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

USD 181
USD 139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

Dolce Sitges(Sitges)
USD 108
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

All reviewsrooftop poolsea viewgreat locationdecent sized roomsea fronthot foodfour star hotelnice hotelsmall balconyreception staffpastriescleaned dailythird floorsun loungerscold meatscentre of townbars and restaurants
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel as the previous reviewer states . Clean etc BUT NO DRINKS AT ALL SERVED AFTER BREAKFAST!!!!not even a coffee!!! Don't know if it's this time of year??? But really.... obviously lots of other places to go but We just wanted a cup of tea after being on the beach ... couldn't believe my ears when told to go to another hotel!!!! We did ask for a sea view and we are in a room at the back with a working crane going all day . Not their fault and they can't give everyone a sea view I realise but informing us would be nice. The room is fine .. clean .. bit small .. bathrooms nice . But disappointing really as it feels dead . It's in a lovely position .. like the other reviewer said a bit of TLC is needed. The breakfast staff are lovely.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Visited this hotel for the first time and had a very satisfactory stay. However there are a few frustrations that stop this hotel from being truly exceptional - hopefully these are things they can iron out relatively easily, as with a bit more TLC this hotel would be an absolute must-visit.
Firstly the pluses - generally very accommodating and welcoming staff, a fantastic rooftop pool and terrace, and an amazing breakfast buffet available 7-11am daily with the opportunity to eat out on the front terrace with a sea view. My room was at the rear of the hotel, but came with a balcony and was nice and quiet. The location is also incredibly handy, right across from the main beach and a stone's throw from the centre of town.
Now the negatives - the key cards consistently kept not working, meaning I had to get them reset by the front desk at least 4 or 5 times, and the wi-fi which is so pathetic I ended up getting better service from my phone's 3G signal instead. Also had some issues with water pressure in my room (though these were sorted promptly) and there were some features of the rooftop pool that weren't working.
I get the feeling that the hotel could use a bit of TLC to get it to its full potential - while I had a perfectly good stay, it was frustrating that with just a few small tweaks it could have been truly exceptional.

Room Tip: 4th floor is very handy for the rooftop pool and terrace
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were here during super high season and the price were higher than normal but still good services for the money paid.
The pool is great but the sun is gone before 7 early September.
The room was spacious and the bathroom was larger than average.
Power plugs everywhere
The breakfast was nice, worth waking up and quite complete.
One thing to bear in mind is that you need to make sure your door stays closed. If you do not slam it , it stays open

Room Tip: Choose silence or sea view,, during busy periods it is one or the other
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience here! Fantastic location and close to everything! The rooms are so clean and perfect for anyone! I did have a problem that "I" caused which, I did not book enough nights for my stay! They were so helpful to help me find another hotel for the nights I forgot to book!! The staff is the greatest I have ever encountered! Breakfast... huge and delicious! I look forward to coming back to this hotel!! 5 ⭐️in my book!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Guest for three nights. First, the good: The desk clerk who checked me in was VERY accommodating, and allowed me to take a room at 12, well before the official check in time. The room is comfortable - great sleep if you like a firm bed, which I do. Lovely balcony away from the main street and noise. Very quiet room.

Now the less good: Wifi is TERRIBLE here. As in, it is so bad they may as well not even offer it. In my room the signal would drop, or the speed would be so slow, I was better off using my phone's 2G service. Really frustrating when you are visiting somewhere you are not familiar with and are trying to research a little about the town. There are 12 different networks for the hotel and none of them worked decently or consistently.

My other frustration: apparently their key card system is older than the cobblestone streets. I was locked out of my room 4 times over the course of a three night stay. The desk people every time just tried to make a new key, even after I told them that wouldn't work. Then when it didn't work, they told me I must have put the card near another credit card or my phone and that deactivated it. I'm sorry folks, but no, it is 2017. My phone's tiny magnetic signal is not enough to erase the keycard. After many sighs and eye rolls the staff would eventually come up to my room and then be surprised when the keys they made wouldn't open the door. Didn't I just tell you that the keys I have don't work? They change the battery and said oh this will work...until about 6 hours later, apparently. Once I can understand, things break. Two times, kinda dodgy, but whatever. FOUR times indicates a terrible system and total lack of upkeep on the system used to secure guest's belongings. Fix it the first time, and don't give me a hard time when I tell you it still isn't working.

Room Tip: Rooms with ocean views will have a lot more noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo