La Nina Hotel
USD 204
  • Pool
Hotel Medium Sitges Park(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 158
USD 129
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 206/night.

Melia Sitges(Sitges)
USD 152
USD 139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

Hotel El Cid(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 101
  • Breakfast included
Urh Sitges Playa Hotel(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 168
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 214/night.

Hotel Medium Romantic(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 100
Hotel Platjador(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 164
Dolce Sitges(Sitges)
USD 171
Hotel Los Globos(Sitges)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 129
Orbitz.com
USD 181
USD 175
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolsea viewgreat locationdecent sized roomsea fronthot foodfour star hotelnice hotelsmall balconyreception staffpastriescleaned dailythird floorsun loungerscold meatscentre of townbars and restaurants
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were here during super high season and the price were higher than normal but still good services for the money paid.
The pool is great but the sun is gone before 7 early September.
The room was spacious and the bathroom was larger than average.
Power plugs everywhere
The breakfast was nice, worth waking up and quite complete.
One thing to bear in mind is that you need to make sure your door stays closed. If you do not slam it , it stays open

Room Tip: Choose silence or sea view,, during busy periods it is one or the other
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience here! Fantastic location and close to everything! The rooms are so clean and perfect for anyone! I did have a problem that "I" caused which, I did not book enough nights for my stay! They were so helpful to help me find another hotel for the nights I forgot to book!! The staff is the greatest I have ever encountered! Breakfast... huge and delicious! I look forward to coming back to this hotel!! 5 ⭐️in my book!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Guest for three nights. First, the good: The desk clerk who checked me in was VERY accommodating, and allowed me to take a room at 12, well before the official check in time. The room is comfortable - great sleep if you like a firm bed, which I do. Lovely balcony away from the main street and noise. Very quiet room.

Now the less good: Wifi is TERRIBLE here. As in, it is so bad they may as well not even offer it. In my room the signal would drop, or the speed would be so slow, I was better off using my phone's 2G service. Really frustrating when you are visiting somewhere you are not familiar with and are trying to research a little about the town. There are 12 different networks for the hotel and none of them worked decently or consistently.

My other frustration: apparently their key card system is older than the cobblestone streets. I was locked out of my room 4 times over the course of a three night stay. The desk people every time just tried to make a new key, even after I told them that wouldn't work. Then when it didn't work, they told me I must have put the card near another credit card or my phone and that deactivated it. I'm sorry folks, but no, it is 2017. My phone's tiny magnetic signal is not enough to erase the keycard. After many sighs and eye rolls the staff would eventually come up to my room and then be surprised when the keys they made wouldn't open the door. Didn't I just tell you that the keys I have don't work? They change the battery and said oh this will work...until about 6 hours later, apparently. Once I can understand, things break. Two times, kinda dodgy, but whatever. FOUR times indicates a terrible system and total lack of upkeep on the system used to secure guest's belongings. Fix it the first time, and don't give me a hard time when I tell you it still isn't working.

Room Tip: Rooms with ocean views will have a lot more noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2017

So, I have stayed here before and it is an excellent hotel.

For me, the positives were:
- an excellent breakfast, served late, until 1100;
- excellent housekeeping team who maintain the rooms to a very high standard;
- excellent pool area that we had to ourselves for almost the whole holiday;
- excellent location - directly in front of the beach;
- very good reception staff who were very helpful;
- an iron that can be loaned to guests!

La Nina is tremendous value for money and I would stay here again. However, there were a few things that I feel need addressing - the hotel is marketed as a four star and I would not want them to lose that.

Not quite complaints, but areas to consider, I think are:

- the bar area on the roof has all but been abandoned. While I understand that this was due to complaints from neighbours / guests about the level of noise, the area now looks derelict. Thankfully this is not visible from the pool but it's a little spooky;
- the bar seating area by the pool had no pads put out and looked a little neglected, with items dumped under stairs, which made it feel as though it wasn't being attended to;
- only one of the pool jets is currently working and the pool felt to be unheated. This made it a little unusable when cloudy, which was a shame.
- the frontage of the hotel gave a feeling of abandonment - very little illumination and a lack of furniture compared to the layout before.

It feels like La Nina may be about to change hands - there was a sense that as little money was being spent on it as possible before it is sold on. On one occasion at least, I am sure I saw some German business men casing around the site.

All this being said, I would recommend as a stay. If the above issues had not been so pertinent, I would undoubtedly have given a top rating of five.

Room Tip: Excellent breakfast, fantastic pool area, excellent location.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This was about the fifth time we've stayed here and it's probably the best and most convenient hotel in Sitges. The staff are friendly, the car parking is easy to access and the pool and terrace on the roof are under used, so convenient to enjoy if you don't fancy the sand on the beach.

The beach is directly opposite and the hotel provides free beach towels, which you can change was often as you like.

I don't think there's a better hotel in town in this price bracket.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple