See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We had been in other hotels in Sitges and this is really PERFECT:
In the center of the down, a short walk away from the nightlife and the shopping zone.
The hotel is quite a low-profile accommodation and certainly not luxurious, but very very clean, comfortable and well managed by the staff. It does not provide breakfast, but bars and coffee shops are just around the corner.
We had a room at the 5th floor, back side, and it was really excellent: quite, with a small private terrace that offered us a very picturesque view on Sitges' roofs.
Surely we will come back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Not much to say, basic, clean, quiet back of building High floor room (403)....easy town centre location. We missed the pool facility but got lounges for €10 a day by the gay beach a short stroll away which was fun. Reception staff were helpful and friendly, they have us a roI'm safe key on request without charge.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank irishroverr74
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This hotel was even better than I expected (after booking it online): the rooms are large, airy and bright. The bathroom looked recently redecorated and the balcony was perfect to unwind after a day on the beach. And the wi-fi is free and excellent.

The personnel is friendly and professional (night porter a real star, Tony we salute you!).
The cleaning staff I'm afraid needs some improvement: the room was never cleaned properly, even when pointed out.
Apart from that, the only other downside point is the architectural barriers of this hotel: anyone on a wheelchair will have a very tough time as the entrance has no ramp and the way to the lift involves a staircase. In this instance I learned it the hard way as I broke my foot and I had to spend half my stay on a wheelchair. And as usual you only understand other people's problems when you experience it first hand...

The location is perfect: only 5 minutes walk to the main beach or the night bars.
And so many great restaurants nearby, which is definitely a plus!
In terms of ratio quality/price I found it perfect.

All in all a very good experience and most possibly I would go back again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view on the back of the building: quite and relaxed!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

After reading reviews we booked not knowing what to really expect . It's a basic clean central hotel . Staff are very helpful and friendly . It's certainly better than the El CID . Large rooms, decent beds . It's not the Ritz and does not pretend to be. I would use it for a long weekend / a week

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2016

This hotel is close to the centre of town, so it is great for a very quick morning stroll to the cafe, or even the convenience store a few doors down. The internet was a bit patchy at times, but wifi was available in the rooms. The decor is slightly on the outdated side, and the air conditioner in my room at least was temperamental, but functioning and acceptable. The bathroom had great amenities and there was a lockable safe ($20 key deposit and $2 a day charge) in each room. Overall, for the money, it was of reasonable value despite the ageing aesthetic.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo